Oitc Bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Du_ck, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Du_ck

Du_ck OITC Tourney Host Donator

Minecraft:
    Gornk / Du_ck
    Your username: Du_ck

In which minigame/server does the bug occur: One In the Chamber

Detailed description of bug: Since the recent one in the chamber reset over the past two days, my stats and rating have been "halted", I guess you could say, twice now. I will play for about an hour or two straight then when I log off and return back I have lost everything that I have done in that past increment of time. For example I lost 24 rating and 2 levels which was about an hour and a half of playing time a day ago. Then just recently I lost 45 rating and 3 levels which was close to 3 hours of play time. Unfortunately my screenshots never saved because I never uploaded them to my camera roll, but many of the players that were on at the time can tell you that I did have higher stats and games played and rating than what is showing at the moment. I was also in teamspeak with other players who could vouch for me. There is the fact that I could have lost the rating due to leaving a game in the middle per say, but both times I was neither waiting for a game to start or even ready to play a game. I was simply walking around in the OITC lobby and happened to disconnect. I would come back on and lose everything from that session. Other Mods can back me up on this as I lost rating while in teamspeak with them and some have screenshots.
    -Thank you for your time,
    Du_ck

2. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

Minecraft:
    Lethalities
    His stats I think didn't saved. He played multiple times and got the title Diamond. In this one ranked game, he left before the game started which made him lost ELO.

Username likes this.
  3. kinghakaka

kinghakaka Bowsweat- Trickshotter #Veracity- 1500 Subs

Minecraft:
    Hakaka & Feyenoord
    Sounds like a bug I reported back in 2013 xD if you would get kicked by the server reset you lose all you're progress back in the days

4. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    I'm very sorry about this. It seems to have been caused because the trail you were using could not be saved to the database. The bug has been fixed now.

You seem to be the only person who experienced the problem from looking at the logs, so please PM me any screenshots you have and I might be able to compensate some lost stats.

Mookey, YFIOTR, tence3000 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.