OITC 1v1 Invitational

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by Booo_Guy, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Booo_Guy

Booo_Guy Donator

Since this tournament was mostly held through Discord/word-of-mouth, I thought it'd be cool to document it here to look back at it later I guess, since I'm pretty sure it's only the second OITC tournament to have ever been finished. The tournament was set to run double elimination-style, players 1v1'd whoever was set to fight them in their bracket and the grand prize for winning was $10. Recruitment for the tourney started in mid-November, I didn't think it'd get much attention but ended up having a total of 16 players, which included pretty much all of the top active players in the game. The tournament started December 4th and almost two weeks later, it finally came to a close with @Junjou making an impressive run through loser's bracket to win grand finals. Congrats dude!

I found a program that allowed me to archive the discord server that this whole tournament was pretty much run on, so if you're interested: This is the file that the discord server was archived in, and you can use this to view it. It was an enjoyable tournament overall, just wanted to share this since it never really made its way here. Peace o/

2. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    Would’ve sauced on y’all if I would’ve heard about it

3. codeclimber

codeclimber

Minecraft:
    codeclimber
    @Booo_Guy shadow deleted the discord witch seams to have deleted all the data on the discord