[New Game] Hacker

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Svexellent, Nov 11, 2017.

?

Opinion?

1. Agree

40.0%
  2. Disagree

30.0%
  3. Undecided

30.0%
  1. Svexellent

Svexellent The cake isn't a lie Donator

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    Hey guys!
    I suggested this idea before, but it died out around a year ago... However, I still liked the idea, so here I am, suggesting it again, but hopefully better!

The Game:
    The game is similair to Herobrine's Chamber main concept: Play Minigames and try to win. However, the aim of the game here is to play minigames and find The Hacker.
    'But who or what is the hacker?'
    The hacker is a randomly selected player which has perks to his/her advantage in minigames. The goal of the other players is to find out who the hacker is.At the end of a minigame, they get to choose who they think the hacker is:

• If the person with the most votes is the hacker, he/she gets kicked out of the game, becomes a spectator and the remaining players keep playing to win the game without the hacker.
    • If the person with the most votes isn't the hacker, he/she gets kicked out whilst the games carries on with the hacker.

The hacker is a lone wolf, but the advantages in the minigames make up for that. Something else that makes being a hacker more worth it: if you win the game as a normal player, you'll get one win like normal. However, if you win the game as a hacker, you'll get two wins. The wins will determine your place on the leaderbords.

You can also seperate the wins in two categorys: Player Wins and Hacker Wins.

What if a non-hacker is a real hacker?
    The hacker in the game will be revealed once the hacker is out of the game, or at the end of the game, so if you suspect someone from hacking, you should try to gain proof like you normally would, and then you wait untill the hacker is revealed.

If you got any questions or add-ons, feel free to reply! Please state why your thoughts. (If you've got nothing to say about your opinion, except if you disagree//agree//are undecided, please use the poll! =) Thanks in advance!)

Link to old suggestion:
    http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/new-game-hacker.100006/

And for people knowing me from some time ago: I'm a little bit active again hooray!

Witha likes this.
  2. Zaneblaster22

Zaneblaster22 [Herobrine] Donator

Minecraft:
    zaneblaster22
    This sounds like an interesting game, but what would the mini-games be? Like HC related mini-games? And what kind of extended permissions does the "hacker" get?

Svexellent likes this.
  3. Messiah

Messiah Zeus' Girlfriend Donator

Minecraft:
    TrueMessiah
    Seems like a re-creation "Murder Mystery" from Hypixel.

4. Svexellent

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    It would be smaller, indeed, HC-like games. The hacker would get one extra life at anvil storm, or a 'bing' sound when close to a diamond for example. Just the small things that make it easier.
    I don't think so, except for the part where there's a lone wolf... How did you get this conclusion? What is similar in your opinion?

Zaneblaster22 likes this.
  5. Zeuz

Zeuz Well-Known Member / Renderer Donator

Minecraft:
    [Premium] ZeusV
    Wouldn't that be a little too obvious in the anvil minigame?

6. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

It's nothing like Murder Mystery.

What it is, unless I'm mistaken, is Rule Reversal//Spot the Sneak from Wii Party but with a twist

+1

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 4:52 PM
    Svexellent likes this.
  7. Svexellent

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    Basically
    Since you're looking up most of the time dodging anvils, you wouldn't focus on the others... At least, I would.

8. Costellon

Costellon �Digital Artist� Donator

Minecraft:
    � Costellon �
    fucking.... GEEENIOUUSSSSSSS

Svexellent likes this.