Never Officially Said Goodbye

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Zackery, Apr 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    This is my official goodbye.

Farewell words too often part
    And cleave with sorrow to aching hearts.
    With a final wave, all disappears
    Beneath the hush of silent tears

Why can't sorrow be so kind
    As to hide away and stay confined?
    And leave us only thoughts of bliss,
    Of joyful things to reminisce.

So focus not on sorrows, born
    Where happy times are now forlorn,
    But instead on joy and merriment
    And delight all felt without relent.

And with all the love to fill our hearts,
    Sorrow and pain then soon departs.
    And although goodbyes are bittersweet.
    We can no longer feel incomplete.

Written by Gregory K.

I've been here since late 2012, I always kept to myself, played on skyblock3 when it was actually popular. This server was majority of my childhood, and I learned a lot of things from it. Some things were bad, some things were good, but all and all, it was a good experience.

I don't have a whole lot to say, but Thank you to everyone who stood by me through my tough times, and the good times. I would like to take this time and make some individual thank you's.

@Lone You are my best friend here. We had so many good experiences, and a lot of fun times. I enjoyed working with you. We still need to hang out though, you got my number, text me sometime ;)
    Thankyou for everything you taught me on the staff team, and in life in general. You've helped me a lot personally. I will always be here when you need me, and I hope you are for me as well.
    Just remember what you said.. "I'd go gay for Zack" Damn right you will! :) Love you bro.

@ItsHarry I'd like to Thank you for the opportunities you gave me to help with the server. I enjoyed my time as staff (especially the 3rd time around). The other 2 experiences weren't as enjoyable, but a bit fun.
    I enjoyed helping you as much as I could when new games came out finding bugs and whatnot. Some of the skills I learned here, believe it or not, are useful in the real world. Most people wont believe it, but it's extremely probable. Thank you again!

@Krewlex You're probably one of the longest lasting friends I got here. I remember when we first started talking, I feel like you were a little iffy with me lol. But we had similar music tastes, and you always sent your music out to me. I enjoyed a lot of them! You've helped me a little bit with some tough times when I was here, and I appreciate that a lot. Thank you for everything bro!

@Spikegold 99% sure you don't go on these forums anymore, but I'm still going to write you something. You were my first friend here, Skyblock 3 was our homes. Pretty sure we were the 2 riches people on that skyblock lol. We always had amazing islands, I loved your full ice/snow island you made the one time, I wanted to do something similar, but then I just stopped playing. Skyblock died out, and that sucked. Thank you for being my friend. I don't even know if you remember me, but just look at my recent names, that should give it away :p.

@Zamorak What do I even say, you are a great friend, I love you to bits. I'm so glad I met you. We both have helped each other a lot, but I'd like to thank you for the stuff you did for me. Not a whole lot to say that wouldn't repeat what I've said in past threads, but Thank you :) Farewell friend, hope to see you in the real world sometime, when you're ready.

@Magical Where do I start. You're an amazing human being, and I always loved that about you. We had our tough times, but we had a lot of great memories. I hope one day, you can live your dream by moving where you want to, and I hope someday we can finally meet one and other. We had tough times, but we stuck them out and we continued to push forward with our friendship. Best of luck to you, we got each other on snapchat, message me whenever you want. :)

There are so many more people I could thank, but a special shout-out to those few. I love you all, and this is my formal goodbye. I will probably stay logged in to read replies, but soon enough, I will be signing off for good.
    Anyone who wants to sort of keep in touch, feel free to add me on my discord, or snapchat.

Discord: Zackery#0001
    Snapchat: zackery.riehl
    Instagram: zackery.riehl

Goodbye ItsJerryandHarry Community. Nice knowing you all!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    Evence, Northie, hmj and 10 others like this.
  2. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    You'll be back. But good luck where ever you land. <3

3. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    Most likely not. But thanks :)

Skillz likes this.
  4. hubbo