Nether

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by t3mptr3s, Aug 9, 2017.

1. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Before I waste my time, is there any access to the nether or do we just get nether items from the shop?

2. MeatBoy0

MeatBoy0 Donator

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy0
    I don't believe there is any way to access nether, but you can get nether mobs by setting biome. Also on that note could that be added to access nether

3. Radii

Radii Donator

Minecraft:
    Radii
    Nope, there's no way to access the nether, even with the nether biome. Your best bet to get nether items would be to either buy them at the shop or set your spawners to magma cube, blaze, or zombie pigman. There's also a zombie pigman farm using only nether portals... but I used that years ago on this server so I'm not sure if that's still functioning.

4. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    My favorite part of survival/skyblock on other servers is playing in the nether. :(

5. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    sorry for the late response but can you help me understand? i don't think playing in the nether is the same as skyblock =P, playing in the nether is like playing in survival where resources is unlimited although hard to find. Skyblock on the other hand is limited on practically all resources. So tell me, why would you like the nether so much, is it because of the materials or?

6. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    In another server I used to play on challenges = special items. The nether was just like a skyblock island with limited resources. In order to get there, you needed to beat certain challenges. In skyblock it's even more deadly, which I love.

tence3000 likes this.