My resignation

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Syrian, Dec 12, 2016.

1. OfficerDeadly

OfficerDeadly Donator

Minecraft:
    OfficerDeadly
    I literally cried while trying to read this.You were an awesome mod and are an awesome friend. Losing your dad is probably one of the toughest things you will face in life. Be strong and cheer yourself up. You have my skype, tell me if you need anything.

Syrian likes this.
  2. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    I'm so, so, so sorry. I can't say that I know what you're going through because I don't. I give you my condolences. I hope that you find a way to stay where you are living right now. Getting a job right now will be tough, but you should do everything you can to aid your mother. I wish I could be of aid in a more life-life manner but I cannot. I'm here for you at anytime you need. I will PM you all the ways you can contact me. Just know that I'm here for you, and I'm not the only one here for you. You were an extremely kind person and you did a lot for the server when you were and weren't staff. I'm sure nobody forgot about all the positive threads you made. You helped a lot of people and all those people are willing to help you in return so finding someone approachable to talk to when you feel needed is something you should do. You're right, being staff right now might not be the best decision for you and what you're going through; just know that I understand and I'm sure others do as well. I hope that you get this all sorted out and I'm glad that you signed up to be with someone who can help you because this is a traumatic experience and they should be able to help you get through it slowly.

TheFlamingDragon and Syrian like this.
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

I really didn't see this coming...

I fully understand your decision. It's really sad to hear that you're going through this. Please know that you have my full support. Good luck with everything. :c

KaiserVenom and Syrian like this.
  4. Burrito

Burrito Hot Burrito

Minecraft:
    Qudah
    I'm terribly sorry for your loss, Sirius.

I agree fully with your decisions and I hope all goes well for you and things get better, you've been a massive help for the staff team and your work will never go unnoticed. You're also a great person to talk to, so I hope karma works your way and you receive something good for the good you've done.
    Thank you for your service and good luck with your future.

Syrian likes this.
  5. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

*sniffs*

WHY NOW WHY DID YOU MAKE ME CRY?
    :( You were a great staff member.
    You did a right decision, stay with your dad.

Syrian likes this.
  6. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

My condolences for your father, my family is going through a lot of shit right now as well and all we can do is hope for the best. Thanks for your service. You aren't alone. ♥

Meme, Sofie, cingle and 2 others like this.
  7. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Dude, I don't care that you resigned.
    If you need someone to talk to, PM me ASAP

Syrian and TheFlamingDragon like this.
  8. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    My condelences man. Even though we had some bitchfights before, I want you to know that I have never hated you or anything so I hope you don't think of me like that. You have my skype. You can always talk to me if you want. I am here for you. I really hope you will recover from this soon. You have my support.

9. rosellavio

rosellavio Donator

Oh my god.. I am really sorry Sirius and I would do anything to help if I could. I am so sorry for your dad and this whole situation makes me tear up. All the stress with you and your dad, I just feel bad for what you've been put in. Take some time, eventually you will find a good home and a good job and a good school. Honesly, it may be sad that you are resigning for staff, but it's for a good reason. Take some time off, like you said you will and hopefully recover. Things must move on, and I hope you can settle into a good place, and still earn money the same way. Do not worry though Sirius, me and this community have your back! Just remember to not lose hope and just believe in yourself. Get better soon, Sirius. I bet your dad wishes you luck from above.

10. Seltrox

Seltrox Pastel Colors ♫ Donator

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    I am so sorry to hear that, it really sounds like you have been going through a lot recently and I understand why you had to resign from being a moderator and part of an amazing staff team on the It's Jerry and Harry Server.

Smg and Syrian like this.
  11. DiblyyIsGone

DiblyyIsGone um what happened Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    As a person recently diagnosed with skin cancer and around 40% of my relatives dieing from it in the past 14 years, I understand. I didn't know you well, but I think you warned me once for spam idek.

You live your life finding a couple good people. Good, nice caring people. There arn't many, and they are not always so clear. You are one of them. You are one of those people. We care about you. We wish you luck, and If you ever need someone to talk to, im here for you.

Sakujo, Smg, Syrian and 2 others like this.
  12. motocicletar1

motocicletar1 Helper+ | Biker Donator

Minecraft:
    motocicletar1
    Hey Man,

I am sorry for the loss of your father. I know this is a huge impact on your life and I am glad you are taking everything in a positive way. You were one of the best people I have ever met online. You always knew how to act and how to deal with situations that I couldn't handle myself. I know I was probably annoying to you and more but past all the drama I really appriceate what you have done with this community, making it a better place and I am sure you are like this in real life. I hope all goes well for your future ahead. Your father is in a better place now. May he rest in peace. Love ya man, Keep that chin up.

Soap, Syrian and Username like this.
  13. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Please let your dad stay in peace. You were a great staff member and we will always remember how amazing you were.
    Thank you for your service.

Sakujo, Smg and Syrian like this.
  14. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

please stop being sad, ; (

im gonna miss you sirius, your work and your pride helped us all, and sorry for your loss. o7

Syrian likes this.
  15. Meme

Meme Ex Mοd >:) Donator

Minecraft:
    Amphibology
    Had been a good run. I was under alot of stress when my grandpas died aswell. You can recover, dont give up man.

16. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    As you know Sirius, when we met IRL two years ago, I actually met your father. Even during the short time I saw him, he was outgoing and had a good attitude. You were telling me about him in the past months I'm pretty sure, and this really just hit me hard as well, considering I met him in person and that you are a really good friend. As I told you in PM, my condolences.

For the staff part, you're one of those people who didn't change too much after they got staff and brought your work hard, helpful attitude into the team. You also had a good sense of humor, which is important. You were probably one of the hardest workers of any staff members I've seen, and I'm really sad to see you go, but I understand. Thanks for the good memories buddy.

17. Costellon

Costellon professional Boy Donator

Minecraft:
    colorised
    Wow, i know i cant do much but say this. Im sorry for what happened. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your life and thank you for the time you gave to the server. If you ever want to talk about anything im here for you. But for now, all i can do is thank you and wish you good luck, i hope you will fill your mind with things for the future with independence and strength. Goodbye for now.

TheFlamingDragon likes this.
  18. bluetrashbag

bluetrashbag hi Donator

Minecraft:
    Cyantifically
    this is a bit late, but i'm sorry for your loss. thank you for your service, and stay strong.

Syrian, DiblyyIsGone and Meme like this.
  19. Hornsbys

Hornsbys Your Basic Internet Friend Donator

Minecraft:
    Hornsbys
    I hope everything gets better. Wish you luck for the future.

Syrian and Meme like this.
  20. Cami

Cami Donator

Minecraft:
    camiwami
    I know I may be late on this, but this must be said.
    Sirus, you have brought forth so much to our friendship. Providing me with knowledge and wisdom beyond our years. You have brought kindness into my heart and just being around you improved my behavior. You have been one of the greatest friends I could ever ask for. Knowing that this happened, I offer my condolences and wish you and your mother the best of the best in life. I deeply am sorry that this sorrowful event has happened to your family.
    I hope you and your family can eventually recover from this unfortunate tragedy. It's sad to see you go unknowing the amount of time you'll be gone. You will be deeply missed. Thank you for your kindness and passion toward your friends and the server.

(Sorry for the bump)

Syrian, TheFlamingDragon and Meme like this.