My Next Chapter

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by INACTIVEBOI, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INACTIVEBOI

INACTIVEBOI FULLY INACTIVE (Plz delete this account ItsJ+H) Donator

Hello, fellow gamers. I have gathered you all here to announce that I am retiring from the server. Okay, in all seriousness, I am actually leaving. I am most likely not leaving forever. I am only leaving indefinitely, which means I don't know when I will be back.

The reason I am leaving the server and Minecraft, in general, is due to the fact that I am 15 years old and with that comes responsibilities. I have to worry about my future, deal with the stresses of high school, take the ACT and SAT test, I have to worry about my career as an athlete, and I want to be able to hang out with my friends and my girlfriend. Basically, what I am trying to say is that I have a very busy schedule, and I'm just not sure if I can somehow fit Minecraft into the mix. This doesn't mean that I am completely quitting Minecraft for good, however. I will still come on occasionally to check out on what I am missing out on, but I won't be online as much as I used to be.

I realize that most of you probably don't know who I am, so let me introduce myself. I am Caleb Warren. I haven't been very active recently, due to a busy schedule, but I used to be very active on the forums and the server. Obviously, the number of posts under my name doesn't say much but trust me, I used to be a social butterfly on the forums. I have been playing PC Minecraft for 4 years now, and I have been using the server/forums for equally as long. This account is not the only account I have had on the forums. I used to have another account, which I will not name, that tells my whole story. I used to do something called the ItsJerryAndHarry Community News. I was going to try to start that series back up but I just haven't had enough time and I ended up getting bored of it. Anyways, that was a long series of mistakes that I regret doing, no pun intended.

Lastly, I would like to wish you all farewell one more time. I feel like this decision is somewhat out of my control. It was going to have to happen as I move forward with my life. I'm hoping that, after I leave this site, I can get my life together and find out what I want to do going forward. Who knows what the future may hold? Anyways, this is Caleb, logging off.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  2. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    Ryva
    Has your girlfriend kissed your hands yet? (Inside Joke). But jokes aside, I see the view that you are coming from and I totally support you in this decision. May the best of luck be with you and stay safe, bye bye.

shamefaced and INACTIVEBOI like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.