My Encounter With A Rough Path.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by capsa, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    Hello J&H community.

As a member of this server for almost 3 years, I feel as if I should let people know why I’ve been upset and depressed these past few months, because I feel like this community is my family, and you all deserve to know what has has been going on throughout the recent times…

This year, a group of people have been the most cruel, rude, disrespectful people I could ever imagine. This group has done many things to hurt me, which include taking photos of me and smirking and posting inappropriate comments on social media about me. Every time I look at her or even hear her name mentioned, I just want to punch a wall and break down in tears. It’s not even funny how much the bullies has impacted me and my life, and how I’ve lived it this year. Uncountable days, I have ran home bawling my eyes out because of these bullies. My dad even screamed at me (in a protective way) and said that he would break their bones if they ever hurt me again. And as we go to a Christian school, I would never expect anyone to sin so much at a school of Christianity. This year has been such a disaster, with my dad going having quadruple bypass surgery, fracturing my foot, not being able to visit Melbourne, which was my home till I was 6 and moved to where I live now.

But these bullies aren’t even the worst bit.

These bullies have practically forced me to move schools.
    My school is my home. I have attended the school I go to currently for 8 years, and it breaks my heart that people could be so hurtful and mean, causing me to move out of the place I call home. I have friends here who have known me since I was 6.
    All I can think about, is crying my eyes out on the last day on school, having to leave the people I love and care about. I have created so many memories. It's been really hard for me lately with my dad having open heart surgery, my grandmother having amnesia and she doesn't remember me or her family whatsoever, and the bullies obviously aren't helping me or the situation at all. I am leaving my school because I simply can not be in the same environment as them, it kills me. Everyone knows me at this school, even the infantry graders. It is so unexpected for me to leave. I am going to attend a new school starting next year. Having to start all over again. Making new friends. But this gives me a chance to make a good impression. To get away from these awful bullies I call my nightmares. Again, as I repeat myself, my school is my home. And it’s being taken away from me like someone taking candy away from a child, and I’m trying to fight back as if I’m trying to catch thin air. I would never wish this situation upon my worst enemy. It is truly horrible, and I really, really hope no one has had to experience this nightmare called reality.

If you would like to find out more, and want to talk to me, feel free to PM me, I will try and be as open as I can possibly be.

Special thanks to those who helped me through this situation, helping me hold on just a little longer, until the storm clears up and eventually turns into a bright, beautiful blue sky full of rainbows and sunshine.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    kiraa, Cleb_, Meluii and 34 others like this.
  2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Capsa, just remember it never stays bad forever. It never rains forever...it'll clear up quicker than you can imagine.
    We're here for ya, just stay strong. Stay positive, think of the good not the bad.

3. Darkstorm77

Darkstorm77 Former M.od+ Donator

Minecraft:
    Darkstorm77
    I had a small patch awhile ago that I really only got over when I moved to a Catholic school. I seriously hope that you can overcome the obstacles you have. Just try to think about things like that person is really only living in your shadow. They won't really do anything later in life, when you'll have so many things to do. I give you condolences. Just try to counteract that bad things that happen with the good. Remember, it will always get better.

capsa and Smg like this.
  4. Odilon

Odilon Donator

i had a similar experience, i felt abandoned in terms of being alone at some stages bc of a certain group of people as well, this story really touches me. i hope you feel better, and the storm clears up; and these idiots just learn to stop. just remember, it always gets better. at some stage, and I also had a similar experience like what you have with your grandmother-my grandma had alzheimer's which lead to her horrific death 2 years ago, she completely didn't talk nor know who I was. heartbreaking.

and, people need to learn to 'kill em with kindness', (sorry, i know this is a serious thread- but i think we all need to sometimes do our job to kill em with kindness.)

Darkstorm77 and capsa like this.
  5. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    Thank you all so much for your kind words, it honestly means so much to me. It's great knowing that there are people who care for me, and support me.

6. Magical

Magical . Donator

Have you tried talking to a higher up in the school? At my school, they take care of things like this where it starts to move on to social media. I don't know if you were saying that you are leaving that school, but you shouldn't be the one to leave anyways. Those kids should be suspended or expelled by now.

7. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    I have spoken to a higher-up, but all they do is tell them not go near me. Honestly, that doesn't change a thing. They are still in the same environment, and still do all those things. I personally don't like taking it up, as I don't like doing it in general. I am leaving the school, going to another Christian school close to where I live. Once I leave, they will be completely out of my life. Honestly, I just don't like being in the same environment, which is a reason why I will be transferring schools.

Cleb_, KaiserVenom and Magical like this.
  8. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    I'm sorry to hear this, Capsa. Bullies absolutely suck. They are not worth any attention.
    You can always talk to me if you want. I'm here for you. Stay strong.

NotInUseBlaBlaBla and capsa like this.
  9. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    Thank you so much, Dest. Great to have you by my side <3

Cleb_ and Dest like this.
  10. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Anytime, Capsa. :)

Victorias and capsa like this.
  11. bluetrashbag

bluetrashbag hi Donator

Minecraft:
    Cyantifically
    I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Those bullies aren't significant.
    It must be difficult to leave all your friends and memories behind, but at least by going to another school you're going to be able to start afresh and try to forget about the bullies. You could also try to keep in contact with your friends.

Stay strong, Capsa. There's always a rainbow after a storm :)

rainbow.jpeg

12. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    Thank you Snuffles, I appreciate this.

Cleb_ and bluetrashbag like this.
  13. bluetrashbag

bluetrashbag hi Donator

Minecraft:
    Cyantifically
    anytime c:

capsa likes this.
  14. jdjfjcnfnck

jdjfjcnfnck - Donator

Moving can be really tough, I should know. Losing friends really hurts, but there's always room for more opportunities. You'll make new friends at your new school. When I moved, I didn't know anyone in my neighborhood, so I spent most of my free time on the server, and it brought me even closer to the community. Now, I'm part of a great family in the community, and I have some friends at school that I can trust to stick with me. It all works out if you give it time.

Just remember that nothing stays bad unless you let it stay bad. Push through, and everything will be okay c:

15. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    This is really empowering. Moving is tough, I have never done it before, leaving the people I love. But yes, you are right, there will be new opportunities. Thank you!

Cleb_ and jdjfjcnfnck like this.
  16. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Even though I don't really know you Capsa, But it really saddens me to see that you are going through this. :( And the fact that you went to a christian school with bullies, makes it even Worse, those people that bullied you probably didnt want to be there in the first place, being Influenced by Satan to spread lies, hatred and violence as much as they can, I do not approve of bullying and honestly never will.

I hope your life goes better capsa. I know the good lord above will help you. :)

capsa likes this.
  17. Toblerone

Toblerone Man of the globe Donator

Don't f' with the cyber bullies, they don't mean anything.

capsa likes this.
  18. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    Thank you, John. It's hard to go through, especially when I have to enter school to attend there, it honestly feels like hell. Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it.
    I try not to even go near them, so of course I won't do that.

Cleb_ likes this.
  19. iRachel

iRachel Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    iRachel
    Even though this isn't happening to me it hurts me to know that such a kind person would have to go through all of this. I've felt the way you've felt. I had to move to another school after being in that school for 6 years. It's tough because it's like a totally new place. You're always able to Skype with your friends and the best part is that you get to find even more new friends. I wish your father good luck on his surgery and for your grandmother too. I haven't really gotten to know you as much and we've just become friends but you really are a nice person. Sometimes I want to cry but don't because it does nothing but make my head hurt. But it makes me let my feelings out so its okay to cry sometimes. It's really brave for you to share these things about yourself. It's not really the best thing to talk about. This community is like a family to me too and if you ever need advice or just someone to talk to you can come to me.

kiraa, nivels, Starlax and 5 others like this.
  20. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    I love you so much Rachel, I am so grateful for our new friendship. Thank you for everything, you are a true bright light to my life <3

Cleb_ and iRachel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.