Mummified revival of deadness?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Cisamonne, Aug 9, 2018.

?

A mess that can't be cleaned? Or some laundry with a pile of potential?

1. A mess that can't be cleaned.

2. Some Laundy with a pile of potential.

3. No one likes you.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cisamonne

Cisamonne Human #8113455236

Not sure where i'm going with this one.

This server is dead.

This channel is dead.

Complaining about this is dead, but it's happening anyway so shut up.

Post whatever you want here about ways that we could revive this whole J&H thing.

More branched out content? Saul and potato? Revival of dead series? Who knows. Or maybe we could become so low and get ourselves banned from Hypixel in exchange for a 5 person playerbase increase on the server.

2. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    We're getting 12 million total views per month, you're wrong
    The fact that you think bringing Saul and Potato back even has a remote chance of "reviving the channel" shows how little you know about YouTube

Sorry for being rude here, but this thread triggers me and you are clearly very ignorant about how any of this works.

EmoFruits, nthi, momand and 3 others like this.
  3. Cisamonne

Cisamonne Human #8113455236

Actually I literally just read another post exactly like this one trying to figure out how to revive the channel so I just kinda did the same except I didn't want to claim anything, so I just made some suggestions. I never once said that I think they should be a definite thing.

Edit: Also, you were arguing with this person and constantly tried to explain how Youtube works. I read the whole thing, these suggestions are as I said, suggestions. I didn't say they'd work.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  4. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    60E65634-2F4D-492F-9453-6A99F17DFC4B.jpeg