MONEY LOSE MONEY WIN!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CCG_Ghoul03, Mar 13, 2018.

1. CCG_Ghoul03

CCG_Ghoul03 Donator

Minecraft:
    cmnvb / CCG
    I think adding things like coin flips, lottery, stock exchange can be quite fun in the open worlds that involves money. I mean after all the money is there for you to spend and for those who are rich, they can have a little fun. They can boost a player's balance quickly without doubt if they keep winning however, they could also lose a massive ton of money. Due to the population of the server, i think that 'bots' should be used in the system so that players can always try their luck with 'bots'. Ofc these are for players to vs players so that there is always a win and lose but i dont think vsing against bot are such a bad idea either.

This suggestion will not do much but will allow players in the open world minigames to have a little fun with their money :>

Thanks- CCG

2. ItsSteveX

ItsSteveX What is a BB code?

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian
    I think instead of coin flips they should work on the head lottery and increase amount of money won or maybe a villager you can gamble against for 1k and possibly earn money by doing so.

3. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    I really like this idea actually. I've always wanted a gamble in some of the open world minigames and this would be a great addition imo.
    Agreed.

4. CCG_Ghoul03

CCG_Ghoul03 Donator

Minecraft:
    cmnvb / CCG
    yea something along those lines. Knowing JAH, they will probs twist it like they twist the minigames =P