Minecraft MINEPLEX IS HORRIBLE LOL

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by gippy, Sep 6, 2016.

1. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

Why does Mineplex have staff anyways?
    They are never on.

2. rosellavio

rosellavio Donator

True. And when they are on they ban someone innocent.. Or that's what it's like..

3. Bearington

Bearington Change your thoughts and you change your world Donator

Minecraft:
    [GOD] Wolfington_
    I got a 2 day warn for saying Secy.

4. thesaber903

What! That isn't even inappropriate...

Bearington likes this.
  5. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    I had solid evidence of a kill-aura hacker on Mineplex. Clear head snapping and even some NoSlowDown hacks (player was running with a blocked sword). Evidence was denied.

I'm also sick of their community. Once a member reaches level 40+, they seem to think they're such the badass, and hang out in their "gangs".

Just be thankful our community is far more advanced than one of the high ranking Minecraft servers :)

BobbyCheeser and Jacob_ like this.
  6. thesaber903

Agreed.

7. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    Mineplex staff seem to care more about their rank rather than their job (if anything, that is another problem in most huge servers). Sometimes there are so many hackers on there, with their jigsaw client with anti-GWEN and infinite reach. I took the time to find a staff member.

After I did find a staff, they banned me for 30 days on accident (Keep in mind the guy who banned me was a Sr. Mod. A SR. MOD. They claimed they "banned the wrong dude" after I appealed.)

The lag on there seems pretty horrific too, which is the reason I barely play on there. Community there feels more uncomfortable than ever.

Never again.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    doggo likes this.
  8. thesaber903

Really? They banned you for 30 days, then after a while they said 'We banned the wrong dude' That's horrific dude.

9. Bearington

Bearington Change your thoughts and you change your world Donator

Minecraft:
    [GOD] Wolfington_
    Exactly.

10. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    It also might've been your IGN. They might've considered "peegay" offensive cause of "gay".

11. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

I was banned as another name

12. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    o

13. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Oh Mineplex, I remember this server. I never really liked this server to begin with. First and foremost, the thing that people gripe about the most including me is their Community. To put it simply, It sucks. But if you were to ask me, I'd say its absolutely Atrocious.

Now don't get me wrong, Mineplex could have a lot of Potential if there Way of governing a server wasn't so cryptic. There minigames are actually a lot of fun, but what Ruins them is the Amount of people who use Cheat clients and the reporter is banned under False evidence.

I remember being in the game known as Mine-strike which is a Counter strike: Global offensive inspired game. Someone kept getting onto the places a Normal player couldnt reach such as the top of buildings, turns out he was using a Spider-man hack to where he can climb up walls, I tried to report them, but No staff was online to take care of the problem.

Their Staff (Pardon my language) are a bunch of Lazy shits. They don't EVER do anything around the server, Even when they are asked to help. they either go AFK, Or leave the server to go join their friends. Nothing is Ever done, Instead they have a Lousy banning system that's a direct ripoff of Watchdog on Hypixel that Bans people for what they assume is Hacking. You have a really bad connection to a minigame? tough nuts you're Banned permanently, You Have Evidence that someone is Legitimately Hacking? Banned for "False Evidence." Hell, even what you SAY can be counted as Ban-worthy. Such as saying mild swears and even the word Hypixel. There Rules and Regulations are Extremely biased and Jacked up for one of the Biggest servers out there. I guess they're trying to make the server Child-friendly, But there's a difference from Being Strict to protect younger players, To just going all out Censorship and Fascist on people.

Also, the Donors there act like the Biggest smart-asses to the general playerbase. They feel that they are so high in Mighty with their Hero or Titan rank when really, They aren't at all. I'm not saying all of them are like that, but most of them Can be.

Overall, Mineplex can have some Potential if they fixed there Jacked-up policies. For a server that claims to be "Family-Friendly", they sure don't act like it. I would avoid this server at all costs, Go to Hypixel, They at least have some sensibilities.

14. thesaber903

Agreed, like what is the point of staff on Mineplex?
    This server J&H have better staff.

15. kaitlynne

kaitlynne premium ♡ Donator

Minecraft:
    heauxes
    True.

16. Balisarde

Balisarde Slayer of Weebs Donator

Minecraft:
    Balisarde
    Looks at a thread based on something everyone may or may not already know.

BobbyCheeser and doggo like this.
  17. doggo

doggo momma // aubrey

mineplex doesn't lag for me, but ohmygodthecommunity.

servers with bigger communities than ours, all i see is corrupted everything