Minecraft Minecraft Story Mode

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by thebigman, Jan 8, 2016.

1. thebigman

thebigman Donator

Ive played it beginning to end, and i think its a great, great game. In fact, certainly worth its money. What about you guys?

The plot is actually pretty good, but i think the ending is...well, has less potential than it could have had. And theres definitely bonds going on with the characters too! A certain death did bring some tears to me and my friends' eyes when we played this. The character developement is GREAT though!

Ive heard you played this too? What do you think?
    @John_0696

Smg and John_0696 like this.
  2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    I played through episodes 1-4 of minecraft storymode, and it has just been amazing.

I grew so attached to the main characters. Like not even kidding, I did lol. The plot I absolutely love, with the new enemy. I honestly love everything about it, and I can't wait to play episode 5. I also really like how they implemented minecraft crafting, and other stuff we have created, like the water elevator using signs. I've seen some people who have said they were let down with it, but everyone has their own opinion. There is one fault I have seen, and it is that sometimes when the characters are talking, their mouth is either off key or not even open at all. But that's really it, and I want to thank TellTale for making a great minecraft spin off game.

thebigman likes this.
  3. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

I haven't played it myself, but from what I've been told it's a great one, so I also hope so.

4. duckky25

duckky25 duckky25 // Trevor S. Donator

Minecraft:
    duckky25
    I would say Minecraft Story Mode is pretty darn awesome. I love the creativity and the options where you can choose. The possibilities are endless! I already played Episode 1-4 and i was so impressed by the guys at TellTaleGames. :)