Minecraft Minecraft on pc with Xbox controller?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Yolopod299, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Yolopod299

Yolopod299 Spleef is my sanctuary!

Minecraft:
    Pedry
    I have minecraft on pc but once I thought, is it possible to play Minecraft on pc with an Xbox controler?
    The reason I thought on this was because I was expecting a more chill gameplay if I could lay in my bed with my fat xbox controler and play some Minecraft survival (Not a fan of creative chilling). So I went on the internet and found a program that can make your controler work as a keyboard and mouse! This was so intresting because I could after this, program my controller to play any game i want!

If you want to know how to, read this below!

First you will need a program called JoyToKey. This program allows you to reprogram any button on the controler you have (This should work for the playstation 4 controller to).
    https://joytokey.net/en/download

Get to know the program. it took me about an hour to fully understand how this program works. It was really efficent and good. Please reply if you want a turtorial video for how to do this because I will happily make one!

There is already alot of turtorials on how to use JoyToKey but I can make a video on exactly how to setup the mouse movements and everything you need for the game to be just as if it was on console.

Pedry

TwageTomato and _Restrictionz_ like this.
  2. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    hmmm i have always thought about the same thing... nothing better than chilling in bed with a fat xbox controller for games. I have never thought that it could be possible as minecraft pc has so many keybinds but i guess i was wrong. Anyways thanks for that!

Yolopod299 likes this.
  3. UnleashedHavoc

UnleashedHavoc

I know that if you have Windows 10, you can also download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft store and connect your Xbox controller through that.