Minecraft Halloween comic 2017

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by John_0696, Oct 8, 2017.

1. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Hey everyone, It's been a while since I posted here in the creations section. Since October is here and Halloween is almost upon us, I figured why not make a new comic to celebrate the Spooky holiday? funny thing is, this comic was originally supposed to be released last year in 2016, however the problem was I didnt have any time to work on it due to me struggling to pass a really bad College course at the time. But now that 2016 has passed us, and now that I have a bit more free time I felt it would be appropriate to finally finish this part.

This comic will be split into multiple parts, and I will try my best to make sure all of them see a full release here on the forums, It will depend on my real life schedule though.

Anyways, Have a happy Halloween and Dress up, Spook your friends and most importantly have a damn good time doing it. :)

Enjoy!

Starring:
    @ItsJerry
    @ItsHarry
    @StarlightFox

Halloween 2016 comic.png

KaiserVenom, 8da, Katerina and 11 others like this.
  2. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    nice

John_0696 likes this.
  3. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    I like it!

4. BrakeCrake

BrakeCrake Donator

5. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    uHHHHh

the end is shit, you could've continued going
    nonetheless it was decent

6. Bruhtrash

Bruhtrash 100% FC!!! Donator

Minecraft:
    MrHakenRock
    Honestly love the way you draw the characters! I like it!

John_0696 likes this.
  7. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    I'm sorry, but nobody skips Bon Jovi on the radio... surely...

8. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Yeah, I was originally going to put another song there but Bon jovi was the only thing that stuck in my head and I couldn't think of anything else xP

9. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

UPDATE: Hey everyone, I'd hate to be the bearer of Bad news, but Im afraid the Halloween comic will have to be Delayed, I know it sounds weird to make a halloween comic that goes on past the actual holiday, but due to some real life things that are happening It's probably the only way Im going to be able to do this. One is that I have family going out of town, and 2nd My Computer is having hardware problems and I have to look into what's causing it. and Lastly, Im falling behind in some of my College courses and I want to make sure I pass. Until then, The next part probably wont come out for another couple days, Im truly sorry. :/ Thanks you to everyone who understands, As much as I wanted to finish this comic, Real life for me always comes first and it needs to be taken care of.

Until then, Ill still be posting on the forums but not on my PC. Thanks guys :)

-John

ThiccTurtles and Phoenix like this.