Memories

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Dest, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    So the year is almost over and I made a video that is dedicated to my old friends who left the server and my new friends who are still here. The reason why I did this, is because I miss them a lot and don't ever want to forget these people. I have made a detailed description (also in the description of the YouTube video itself) of people who I didn't mention in the video (sorry about that) and I hope 2017 will be a great year again for all of you.

I just really wanted to make this thread, because these people have helped me out a lot in my life and I want to show you guys how much they mean to me. Both old and new friends.

(If this is counted as advertising, I will delete this thread)

@TheIncendium
    You have helped me a lot with my staff career on the server. Without you, I wouldn’t have become a staff member and I owe you a lot. I have a lot of good memories of us and I hope we can create many more in the future. I often look back at old screenshots of chats of us, like ‘The wind and rain may be hard, but I have chicken wings!’ Thanks for all the help as a staff member and as a friend.

@SellZy
    You are absolutely hilarious! You’re a great friend and I really hope we will talk more often. You are an amazing person and deserve only good things. I hope your life will become better for you quick and that we can have lots of fun in 2017.

@SushiSpence
    You are an awesome guy. You know how to make me laugh and how to cheer me up. You are funny, kind and caring. Never give up on your dreams. You can do it.

@n00bhouse
    You and I have had some troubles in the past, but the past is not the present. We have tons of funny moments together whenever we play games like Gmod. I wish you all the best and hopefully we can have a lot of more fun in 2017.

@Aviton
    We both have ups and downs. We had a big fight in the past, but I’m so glad that that is over. I can’t imagine not having you as a friend. You make hilarious sounds, we have hilarious conversations about stuff like 'thumbnails', your gameplay of GTA is funny as hell and overall I just think you are a great friend who makes awesome music.

@Xenon
    I remember when I was acting like an immature little kid towards you back in 2014, but look at us now. We’re great friends, we talk very often about problems, music and just things in general. You are great at making music and I hope both you and Kaiiven will get far with this.

@Phoenix
    Try to stay positive, girl. I know you can do it. You mean a lot to people, even if you don’t always see or believe that. Trust me when I say that no one would want to see you gone. Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep fighting for what you want. You can do it. I believe in you.

@Gamerrizz
    You are kind, caring and funny. You are amazing at building and I respect your work. I wish you the best of luck with your career in building and your life in general in 2017.

@Kiz
    You are one special person. We had a lot of fights in the past. We used to bitch at each other and everything, but now we’re friends and I’m glad about that. You make funny jokes, you listen and you care. I’m very thankful for that.

@TheFireroll
    You are great! You're a really good friend and I really miss talking to you. I hope you come back some day so we can have fun together and play games together. I miss you. :(

@Odi_
    Where did you go? I remember saying that we would be the best team if we would both get staff. We always reported people together, had fun together and spent time together. It’s sad to see that you left the server and I hope you will come back one day. I miss you, man.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Just remember that I really care about all my friends, even if I didn’t mention all of them. Let’s make it an awesome 2017 with lots of good moments, fun and new memories. :D

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

<3

Dest likes this.
  4. tothemoon

tothemoon Donator

This thread is so positive and I think we need more like it. Happy new year to everyone! Best of luck for 2017.

Dest likes this.
  5. Dest

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    :D
    Haha, thanks! And same to you! :D

tothemoon likes this.
  6. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

I'm crying right now, I've the same experience right now, losing a lot of old friends but getting new once, it will never the be the same, you can't replace friends, they're all unique in their own ways, though we have to move on, thank you dest. Thank you for the memory we had & going to have in the future.

Icy likes this.
  7. Dest

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Awwwww *hugs*
    It's true, though. Some people just come and go. We can't replace them and for me, they all have a special place in my heart.

No problem, man. And yeah, let's make more memories! :)

Jakt likes this.
  8. thesaber903

cri even more.

I hope I'm not going off topic lmao

9. Dest

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Why cri?

10. thesaber903

Me no added.. NO ONE EVER ADDS ME...

Ok I'm really getting off topic here.. Sorry...

11. motocicletar1

motocicletar1 Helper+ | Biker Donator

Minecraft:
    motocicletar1
    Awhhhhhhhhhhh this made my day so much better. Thank you!! <3<3<3

12. Dest

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    I didn't add a lot of people, because there are simply just too many people. I didn't add Ragulfragul and Aiqw either while they deserved to be in the video. Sorry.
    Anytime, buddy! <3 :D

13. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    It's extremely nice about how much you care for your friends. I've had many experiences like this, and I know it feels rough. People you know mean so much to you, and that's one of the most important things during a lifetime. Good luck to you, Dest.

Dest likes this.
  14. Dest

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Thank you! <3

Soap likes this.
  15. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

Ah thank you babygirl I love you so much hope you had a great year stay strong ♥♥♥♥ Papa Kate is always here for you :*

Dest likes this.
  16. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    This is such a sweet thread!! c:
    I remember that day that you, me, Olle, and Icy all recorded those videos in BuildIt. :')
    I have many memories with you and I'm really proud to see how much not only you've matured, but pretty much everyone in the community. This place is pretty great and even though most people left everything is still here. Happy new year Dest!

Dest likes this.
  17. Dest

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Thank you and same counts for you <3
    I remember aswell! I still have those videos on my channel! And thanks <3
    True, this place is great indeed. :)
    Happy new year to you aswell!

safoya299 and Katerina like this.