Mellow, Yellow, Farewell

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by darling, Oct 23, 2017.

Tags:
?

do u want me to come back

1. no

10.0%
  2. please god no

16.7%
  3. i don't care about your existence

23.3%
  4. ok

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darling

darling optimistic, never pessimistic. Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    What a dumb fucking title, but I don't care.

I didn't want to leave the server on bad ties (even though I will regardless), and I really needed to express how much this 4-5 year experiences was for me.

I want to write some notes real quick for some special people.

- @ItsJerry / @ItsHarry - Deception, a really shitty thing to do, and my attitude demotion was acceptable. I do realise that after multiple, constant warnings, I continued my negative and sometimes condescending attitude. I am a good, hearty person, but I have been incredibly stressed out for the passed 5 months.
    I was trying to avoid the big move, knowing my rank was shaky already, which is all my fault, and I caused all of this. I should have never lied, never argued and never been impatient about it. I hope you understand how much pain this put me into, but I have put myself here because I let myself here, not you (two).
    Please keep the community tame, it's one of my favorite, I am sure a lot of other people can agree with me.

- @aundreezy - Grats' bud. For a supporter it's finally time that you were supported. Please be careful, between us, you know that this can change you for the better. Please don't take your position for granted, it's so valuable (according to some research Helper is $999). :)

- @Kenna, @Appul, @Veirra - I saw (some) of you leave my build team, and come back twice. You all inspired me to become a version of myself, and I am very happy to have had you guys in my life. Thank you.

- Everyone? - Y'all some crazy ass bitches, and I love it. Express yourself, and love yourself. Nobody can tell you to be different (well, they can but that's different), and if they don't want you to be yourself, they can go suck on a donkeys toe for all I care. You guys are fuckin' champs.

Why am I leaving? Well, I am not leaving I am taking a break. That break could be 2 weeks, 10 weeks, 2 years, who knows? Reason is, school takes up a ton of time. I'm learning German and Spanish (while trying to maintain a fluent English vocabulary) which leads to me having to spend my Mondays at school until 6(pm), Tuesdays and Thursdays until 7(pm), Friday I need to go back for Basketball until 6. That leaves Wednesday, and I just don't have the want/time to be active.

Will you be a staff member again? That depends on a countless amount of factors. Will the owners accept my countless apologies? Will I get some respect for myself again? Do I want to be a staff member? Can I be a staff member?

What about YOUR server? Let it die.

ok thx bye if u have questions pls reply

2. aund

aund Member Donator

Minecraft:
    aund_
    Sorry to see you go, make sure we can keep in touch :(

darling likes this.
  3. Zak

Zak ZakMuir Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    Sad to see you go, was great working alongside you in the staff team. Have a good life buddy.

4. Witha

Witha OwO Helper Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Witha
    where is the yes option!

Golembyte likes this.
  5. Robert

Robert resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    Harvae
    eh

6. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Don't fall into the trap of thinking that people will think you've matured immediately after returning.
    Immaturity is one of your weaknesses.
    Don't forget about it.
    Coming back, you'll need to prove to your friends, acquaintances, and "enemies", that you've improved.
    Else the cycle repeats.

Hopefully you do take this advice to heart rather than just run from it all.

7. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    I wish you the best in your multilingual endeavors in school, @Expedect. I know I'm not easily capable of learning other languages, so trying to learn two at once seems really impressive to me.

Whether or not you come back to J&H, take your time. Don't rush back in. Make sure you are completely ready and of sound mind and reason before coming back. As for becoming staff again, anyone can change (for better or for worse) given enough time, so don't think it's out of the question that you may be considered in the future.

Also I'm kinda low-key sad you didn't tag me :(

darling likes this.
  8. Yellow_Pants

Yellow_Pants Casual gamer Donator

Minecraft:
    Yellow_Pants
    Honestly, all I had to say was already said by Unprepossessing, so...
    I tried to PM you for something related to this before, but it seems you have PM's disabled, so I can't reach you from here. Do you mind adding me on Skype? My username is in my profile page.

Good luck in the future.

9. Costellon

Costellon �Digital Artist� Donator

Minecraft:
    � Costellon �
    lul really

10. Golembyte

Golembyte it’s rare you see me online Donator

Minecraft:
    YouFoundGolem
    Sorry to see you go, you probably don’t know who I am, but you probably have warned me before. Goodbye.

R.I.P Your Server

11. RulerofMobs

RulerofMobs Fuck. Bye, survival. Donator

Minecraft:
    u9r
    wait i saw u like a couple days ago

12. darling

darling optimistic, never pessimistic. Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Decided to come back sooner than I thought, I found ways to make space in my schedule.

Locking now :)

ZeusV, ItsJerry and RulerofMobs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.