May be leaving J&H

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Zyleno, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Zyleno

Zyleno

Hey guys I’m Zyleno I have been playing on the J&H server for 2 years now. I have enjoyed playin and I have put a lot of time, effort, and money into this server. I may be leaving here because after considering everything it’s not the best community. I know I did apply for staff without re evaluating what I will do long term and being practical with myself. I might start playing after reset and trying to make new friends on J&H because I have been playing for about two years and have had about 2 real friends who apparently quit. I’m not trying to say this community is bad it’s just no one gives a poop about anyone and most people are about 95% selfish and rude and mean. So then if you don’t see me within a week of reset I took a break. But anyone reading doesn’t even care probably and could care less.

2. Strikz

Strikz Mod+ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Strikz_
    You're overreacting. I'm going to assume that just because you made a post about something controversial and got a lot of shit for it doesn't mean nobody cares about you and that the community is selfish. It's just the way of life, you'll learn this later on.

Anyways, if you do leave, I wish you the best of luck.

3. Zyleno

Zyleno

You can ask people and I have been talking about it for months ok please don’t assume like you me or something because you don’t. A lot of people on the server were really mean to me in the past and everyone quit so I stopped playing and am waiting for reset to make my mind up. Please stop treating me like a dumb and weird 10 year old who doesn’t know anything.

4. Yellow_Pants

Yellow_Pants Casual gamer Donator

Minecraft:
    Yellow_Pants
    You need to be less defensive. Being 10 doesn't automatically make people see you as a dumb person. As Strikyn said, you're overreacting. Just take time to analyze the situation before making a final decision, alright?

5. RulerofMobs

RulerofMobs Fuck. Bye, survival. Donator

Minecraft:
    u9r
  6. PapaPickle

PapaPickle Donator

Minecraft:
    PapaPickle
    >make stupid thread that understandably garners backlash
    >react badly to said backlash thus attracting more backlash
    >may be leaving

7. CycleSpence

CycleSpence Still a Sushi Roll Donator

Minecraft:
    SushiSpence
    It is hard for someone your age to take in all that is said over the internet because I am right there with you but but BUT. Making these posts for the reactions that you want and not getting them and backlashing against the people who call you out is pretty stupid in my opinion. And yeah you said it yourself, you're 10 and to be brutally honest, you don't really know anything about being part of the staff team, meaning it takes a level of maturity and just having the mindset of a young teenager and not a 10-year-old, which yes there is a pretty big difference between the two to be able to do that "job" I mean, all this is because of you're apps are getting denied over and over again, isn't it? Just because you happen to be ten doesn't mean we (as a community) don't look down upon that. I mean being ten and making all these posts is pretty ballsy. But that doesn't mean it is the correct way to cope and asses your specific situation.

Just chill out, play the game, and when the time comes for you to reapply meeting all the requirements, I wish you the best of luck.

8. Sweetened

Sweetened just keep breathin’ Donator

Minecraft:
    astronomo
    sounds familiar ;-)

toodles my dude

ShadowFlames likes this.
  9. KhorndogAtVevo

KhorndogAtVevo I left minecraft for chess Donator

Minecraft:
    Khorndog
    Cya tomorrow!!!