Make the server multilingual

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Locomen_, May 7, 2019.

1. Locomen_

Locomen_

Minecraft:
    Locomen_
    I noticed that on the server, depending on what language I have, then an advertisement appears to me of that language (the screenshot below). Then I had a suggestion, why not make a server in several languages? I think volunteers would be found to help in translation.
    [​IMG]

Bugraaak likes this.
  2. UkalaBey

UkalaBey |God| Donator

Minecraft:
    MrEmreK
    ı think it's Turkish and English for now.

3. Locomen_

Locomen_

Minecraft:
    Locomen_
    You can just a few simple blanks into several languages. And on the sly to transfer the server completely.

4. Amandq

Amandq lil’ moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Amandq
    I think that adding more languages that are frequently used by players on the network (Spanish, French, Turkish and Russian) would be a great idea. I feel that nobody would sign up, though, or the applicants who would like to translate are not fluent in English, but only their own native tongue and it would be hard to communicate with them.

5. Locomen_

Locomen_

Minecraft:
    Locomen_
    A little did not understand the essence of your answer.
    If you're talking about the fact that staff members will be hard to communicate with other players, I do not think so. First, it will bring more online because people will be able to understand what they need to do on this or that server. Correspondingly, there are those who wish to appear, native speakers of both English and other languages, to become a staff member. Accordingly, if regular staff members appear in other languages, the number of violations in the chat will decrease. At the moment I notice a lot of Russian speakers who insult each other, change play things for real money. There are no moderators on the server. Time Zones. (if you have a night, then we have a day, I think it is understandable) However, I understand that it is useless to file complaints against them for a single reason. Moderators will not understand what is written on the screenshot, therefore, to punish believing that this is a violation or not is also hard for them. The bottom line is this. If this idea is implemented the server will become more popular and the number of violations by foreign language players will decrease.

6. UkalaBey

UkalaBey |God| Donator

Minecraft:
    MrEmreK
    Are you talking about the need for a Russian official?
    --- Post merged ---
    If you experience a problem, try reporting the Player through the forum.

7. zReverse

zReverse Donator

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    Idk if i got it right but i think you are suggesting a feature that hypixel has. you can go to hypixel to see whether they have what you asked for. then the whole situation will be more understandable for people.

8. Locomen_

Locomen_

Minecraft:
    Locomen_
    Yes, I offer the same functionality based on several languages.
    There is no problem. Apparently you did not understand my point.

UkalaBey likes this.
  9. zReverse

zReverse Donator

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    i don’t think the owners would find it necessary when they need to focus on improving minigames instead. because the server is dead. your suggestion is kinda necessary and right though. but it would take a while to make that happen.

10. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

great idea but i doubt we would be able to find a bunch of translators. Pretty sure minecraft did this for their language settings and well, a couple of trolls wrote some things and yea

UkalaBey likes this.
  11. Locomen_

Locomen_

Minecraft:
    Locomen_
    Same idea as Hypixel. They select translators and people translate phrases. They add translation of these phrases only if 3+ translators agree with this translation.
    If you implement this idea, more people will come to the server. Accordingly, the number of donaters will be more. And then the administration will have more motivation to improve the server, add new mini-games.

12. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    I think it’s a great idea but I don’t think we’d have enough translators to make it work perfectly. I don’t think trying would hurt though.

13. Locomen_

Locomen_

Minecraft:
    Locomen_
    Well, it all depends on the owners.

14. zReverse

zReverse Donator

Minecraft:
    zPolseh
    there have been a lot requests for factions reset last couple months and factions is still the same. no reset and i’m not complaining, i just want to let you know how long it would take for them to make your suggestion happen. things take hella time in here.