Minecraft Machinima Series (Hiring Cast)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Stolas, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Hi, I am hiring people for my upcoming Machinima series that will be a daily thing that will hopefully get me more recognition on YouTube and eventually get people to come to the server.
    This time let's hope it doesn't die out like my news cast's.

I am letting people apply for this because I think people would enjoy being a part of this.

Requirements:
    I am not going to require an age here, I think everyone is welcome, however,
    you will need a microphone, if you aren't comfortable with talking then you won't be able to be a cast member.
    NOTE: You will not be TALKING in the video. You will be talking on a Discord server, Skype call (whatever I decide later on) and will receive instructions.
    You will need a Discord or Skype for communication purposes.

You must be willing to change your skin. If you don't have abilities to change your skin you will NOT be able to apply.

Future Projects/Ideas:
    If you have any ideas, you are welcome to post it in a future discord or skype group chat to be added here.

The primary topic is going to be surrounded around "what if" like everything else/everyone else.

These machinimas will be posted twice a week and will change if more and more people watch it. Eventually, once my channel reaches at least 1,000 subscribers I will be posting a Machinima every 5 days a week but they will be shorter.

Application:
    IGN:
    What you're good at:

What can you do?
    Why do you want to be here?

If you want a higher chance of being accepted, please use descriptive and proper grammar.
    DO NOT make troll applications, they will be deleted. Avoid making other messages that are off-topic but if I feel that they are on-topic I will keep them here.

I hope you apply!
    ~ Ex

2. Spxm

Spxm Aesthetic Donator

Minecraft:
    Spxm
    IGN: Spxm

What you're good at: Building.

What can you do? I can do many things. For the Machinima, I can write the script, act, and anything else that is required of me.

Why do you want to be here? First, this seems like a fun way to pass the time. Secondly, I've always dreamed of being in YouTube videos like this, as corny as it sounds.

Sorry I didn't put that much effort into my application. I am somewhat on a time crunch at the moment, and I definitely could've put more effort into this application, but if I was accepted, I promise you would see me put a lot of effort into the roles I was assigned to, if it meant being a script writer, actor, etc.

3. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    It's chill man, message me on Discord with details related to your application.

4. tobiyo254

tobiyo254 Donator

Minecraft:
    tobiyo254
    IGN: tobiyo254

What you're good at: Acting and Building

What can you do? I can direct and I can act I am a very good actor. If you tell me to act like I'm depressed I can turn from a meh person to a bipolar depressed person easily. I do have bipolar depression but its not like I'm sad all the time.

Why do I want to be here? Not only to help build my persona in the community but let the community know that I am not a bad person if you get to know me. Same with other people sometimes other servers have stereotypes about us like we copy other minigames from other servers. I want to not build walls but build bridges with the Minecraft community so maybe we can get more people into the server and to join our community.

5. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    PM me your Skype / Discord details

6. HampTC

HampTC Donator

Minecraft:
    HampTC
    5 Machinimas a week? Even 2 Machinimas a week is going to be very difficult to pull off. Be careful to not bite off more than you can chew.

7. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    IGN: Moribundo
    What you're good at: Impressions, scripted stuff, acting.

What can you do?: Ill do anything.
    Why do you want to be here?: Minecraft motivation, plus it would be fun!

P.S - My best contact is Skype, but I just got Discord back, PM me for my details.

8. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Denied. If you'd still like to apply, PM me a far more detailed application.

9. Costellon

Costellon professional Boy Donator

Minecraft:
    colorised
    You must think I'm obsessed with you by now.
    IGN: wxste
    What you're good at:
    I am quite good at acting, i used to run my own machinima team (DiamondCubed (removed all the videos to make way for my channel revamp)).
    I am a creative person, i certainly can come up with some outlandish ideas.
    I am quite good at video editing, GFX, and recently I've gotten into music/sound effects. I would love to send you some examples.
    Not sure why I'm adding this. upload_2017-7-22_21-8-7.png

What can you do? Is this not the same question as above? I can edit videos, i can make graphics, and i can make music and sound effects. Examples will be provided if requested.
    Why do you want to be here?
    I think that this would be a really fun opportunity to utilize my artistry and creativity. The fact that there is an opportunity to help with things like this, is awesome. I really do hope that i am accepted.

Thanks.

10. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Putting our past aside, what makes you stand out?

11. Costellon

Minecraft:
    colorised
    What do you mean stand out, in which area?

12. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Just in general, if you could sum it up into once sentence what makes you special?

13. Costellon

Minecraft:
    colorised
    ..Well, I'm not afraid to put my ideas forward, I'm quite devoted to entertainment and i want to commit to something.

Stolas likes this.
  14. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Not going to be doing this full time but if you need an extra character if somebody is away you can contact me on discord m'lady.

15. blamecoopa

blamecoopa how did i get here? Donator

Minecraft:
    blamecoopa
    IGN: Storm_Coopa
    What you're good at: I... Um... Oh god... I'm good at focusing on something I really like and not stopping until I get it done.

What can you do? I can voice act. I haven't officially done it before, but I have done impersonations for fun. That could help if you needed a specific sound for speech. I can help with any task I'm given. If you tell me to build something, I'll do my best. If you tell me to research, I'll do my best. If you tell me to be more into whatever the group is doing at the time, I'll do my best. Hell, if you tell me to make a damn sandwich, I'll fail you. Just kidding, I'll do my best, of course.
    Why do you want to be here? I've never done Machinima before, be that making my own or being in someone else's. It'd be a great experience to have until shit hits the fan with junior year coming along. I want to go into life (later on) saying that I have the random experiences of a lifetime that I might want to go back to someday. Of course, it's in your power in order to see if those experiences come true or not, but it's a possibility.

Thanks for reading my application, of course. I am going to say once the end of August rolls around, it'll be harder to help out with the channel, but I could very much still help and would love to try and give my all in this. If I don't make it (just so I don't make a useless 1 line post), good luck with the Machinima and I'll be looking out for your vids.