Lobby size

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Gastemer, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gastemer

Gastemer

Hi, I would like to ask everyone their opinion on the lobby.

It is well decorated and a fairly pleasant environment but I personally find the size of the lobby a tiny bit excessive for the amount of players that we see on the hub.
    It is not quite a problem although I do believe that a smaller lobby (perhaps one of the earlier variants) might bring the community closer together.

Now the amount of mini-games certainly grew by the time so bringing back an older variant would be difficult to accomplish (due to the separate portals in those maps), but it should not be impossible either.
    Perhaps people here have ideas for that which they can comment down below.

Disclaimer: I posted this thread in this section with clear consciousness as I do not consider it to be a real suggestion.

Smg likes this.
  2. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    I personally don't think this is needed. The size may not fit the community size but what does it matter?
    I don't think lots of work should go into a new lobby when the current one doesn't really have any problems with it.

SixthCoyote likes this.
  3. SixthCoyote

SixthCoyote Donator

Minecraft:
    Ezreul
    I'm unsure, I happen to like the 'scenery' and logo at the current hub. I don't feel that it's quite necessary to change it at this point

tence3000 and ItsSamdramon like this.
  4. blamecoopa

blamecoopa how did i get here? Donator

Minecraft:
    blamecoopa
    I agree that the hub does need to be smaller, but I think it's a little hard to make it go backwards from the amount of new mini games the server has. We could add new portals to old hubs, but that would make it a bit confusing. I think making a new hub is hard to do and it takes a lot of time to make.

5. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Hub size does not affect gameplay, but I can tell that the amount of players on the hub have decreased since the new one rolled out.

6. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

I believe that the hub is great just the way it is now. Personally, I do enjoy larger spawns.

7. PopeUrbanII

PopeUrbanII deus vult Donator

Minecraft:
    ComradeMessiah
    I liked the old lobby. (2014, 2015).

Stolas likes this.
  8. Gastemer

Gastemer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.