lmao kitpvp?!!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Prida, Nov 4, 2017.

1. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    1. All maps will suck. Even last map was complained about because it was too big.
    2. Yes the anti-cheat does ban people who actually hack, how do I know.. because I watch a lot of people. Then I report, then I get "the anti-cheat already got them. It's safe to say I know wtf I'm talking about at least in the hacking department.
    3. It's safe to say that people will bitch if it is brought back. Why is that? Because kit players complain about pretty much everything and are rarely satisfied.
    4. I have no idea on this either. But I've given those axes out to people and they can't keep them.

2. Prida

Prida Donator

3. Teddie

Teddie Donator

[​IMG]

You keep implying that the Turks have been hacking since day one. Do you have any evidence? If so, feel free to post it on the forums to for staffs to investigate. Not all hackers are Turks so don't just exclude them into a bundle. Innocent until proven guilty. Staffs may not always be on, that's for sure. They're humans too, not androids. Don't expect them to ban hackers in an instant. Some bans may end up being falsified, sure, but they can always make an appeal. Punch 2 bows are a bit overpowered, with the mechanic of Bow Boosting being known.

tl;dr, if you're just going to keep complaining and complaining about how the server is doing things then I think it's best to leave.

PopeUrbanII and Ryva like this.
  4. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Something you should understand is the hacker nation of the day changes. Back say... 10 years ago it was the Romanians. I had some crazy prejudices against them but ya know what. Even if people hack, it doesn't matter where they come from because you can guarantee that all of them do not cheat. That's like saying 100% of American's are cocky arrogant asshats, while a huge majority of that is true it's not 100% correct. The best way to deal with it is for people to record and report. If you have people who whine and complain and they refuse to provide adequate evidence.. then too damn bad for them.

PopeUrbanII likes this.
  5. iSlayerMan

iSlayerMan [No More PvP] Donator

Minecraft:
    xSlayerMan
    I'm Turk but I' m not cheating

6. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Slayerman your profile says god at pvp yet you’re bad? Lol...??

7. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Bad is relative but what does his profile have to do with this thread @Thwiyte are you in here to discuss how to improve kitpvp or to disprove Jay's claims? Or are you just here to cause trouble?

8. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    If we can ban emircan, emirhan and emirjan banned each time they alt, i’m completely fine with the hacking situation on kit, it’s just those three people

Bow boosting has been in all 3 maps and if removed will make farming toxic, i personally love it

bruh come on stop saying turks aren’t the only cheaters WE KNOW there are other players such as 50freestyle who are “english speaking” hackers. it’s just that they are constanty on with 4 people and it’s impossible to farm when they can jump and use their 5 1/2 block reach

kit needs gapple, bow boosting, and a bigger map with less laggy grass and wheat

oh and a spawn in the air

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  9. iSlayerMan

iSlayerMan [No More PvP] Donator

Minecraft:
    xSlayerMan
    I' dropped u in duel L

10. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Lol, one duel In gapple where you use nothing but lag as an advantage. Duel me pot bro, I will destroy you. I also find it funny how you are too scared to duel me on something that requires skill and not lag.....

11. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    I think our Kitpvp, the way it stands is very similar to Minecraft Centrals Kitpvp. I like how they have introduced pot PvP to give new dynamics in the way we fight rather than gapple. Gapples in Kitpvp are very easily acsessable right now, if you didn't know you can spend 64 Emeralds to open the treasure chest with a chance of gaining 2 gapples, or spend money to gain a higher and more rewarding chance of gaining the item. This gives players purpose to grind and continue to play. The new kits as it stands is fantastic, adding in stronger armour gives anyone a change to be successful, even to kill diamonds. I am from the first map(map1) and thoroughly enjoy the layout rather then the newer maps. Instead of the spawn being on one side while the diamonds camp it, they should replace it somewhere in the middle, even could build a new spawn. This would create balance and opportunity to not be targeted. I am not against gapple PvP but actually do miss it. The new pvp style is quite balanced as it is, mabye decrease the price of pots and golden apples in the store aswell as fire resistance. I applaud the staffing team on making Kitpvp what it is today, I have come back from the old map and found these new contributes such as the kits and pots to be a great success. As It is, Kitpvp is not a pleasant environment and probably won't change but I respect the staff for what they have accomplished.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Smogg likes this.
  12. poe

poe Dutch Donator

Minecraft:
    Poetur
    Well we make points, but these people care about competition and this threat just turned into a "1v1 me bro lag cheese".

13. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    Indroducing map 1 again is what the kipvp community wants! Kitpvp was known to be a fan favorite back in the day. We can expand our thoughts around the PvP and shop characteristics later but for now map1! I did actually enjoy God apple PVP, JerryandHarry was known for this. Keep posting thoughts around Kitpvp and your opinions.
    Thanks, Medievalman11

14. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    No, it's not what the entire kitpvp community wants.

Ryva likes this.
  15. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    As far as I can see, people are non stop talking about changing the map back to the original. It is a fact that we have lost and are losing more players, map 1 was a success and we can clearly see that.
    Thanks for your input.

16. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    The people wanting map 1 back aren't referring to the map but the combat experience of gapples where fights lasted forever, running was easy and new players rage quit on average within an hour. We have statistics that very clearly prove the current combat methods are received much better.

tence3000 and Ryva like this.
  17. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    I am talking mainly about the map not the PvP. I do enjoy the new charaterictis of the PvP system and how fights are now more satisfying. The one think which is letting down our Kitpvp experience is the map, for example, players are not as confident bringing down their diamond gear on a small map.

18. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    There are issues with the map. It was designed from a design perspective and not pvp. Most people under the #OldMapBack campaign are primarily wanting the old combat mechanics back that they remember fights from map 1. That's why I mention combat.

Medievalman11 and tence3000 like this.
  19. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    if strength was removed i’d be fine with playing map 3

ngl i’m done with map3 though it’s gotten hella boring and i need something else to do

Medievalman11 likes this.
  20. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    Agreed. Good to see other players on the same page!