LGBT Community Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Stolas, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

What are you even saying? What mental illness?

Sofie, cingle, Emma and 3 others like this.
  2. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    Unnecessary expensive weapons and planes cost way more than sex changes. His ban was clearly his tactic of doing something controversial so people would forget about he was doing with Russia. Stop trying to justify it.

andrewswift, Sofie, Gooby and 4 others like this.
  3. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

dis associative identity
    we spend so much on defense and some of the defense would be given to the planes. trump didnt get money out of our defense spending to give it to sex changes. the people who pay our taxes would probably go for planes and weapons than sex changes because people whine about who they are
    the thread is a flamewar and the event is over. just close it because even if there wasnt a flamewar there wouldnt be a problem to close it

KaiserVenom likes this.
  4. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

"Whine"!! They never whined about it to anyone. They got judged and punished for it for a long time. And some still do. And that disorder is basically when after a trauma a person has two personalities. Trans people are not like that. They know who they are and what they want, and people like you like to bash and judge them without knowing what they are going through. I will not reply again to this thread to stop this argument.

Sofie, sss, cingle and 2 others like this.
  5. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

dis associative identity has many sides to it. telling urself ur not ur right gender and knowing that u are ur gender falls under that. why do they want a sex change then? shouldnt they just toughen up instead? or do they say they want one and require one. that's basically whining because u dont want a dick

6. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

Maybe I will continue this then. Do you understand what you are saying? Trans people do not just change their bodies because they just felt like it. They actually do feel like the opposite sex. Nothing wrong about that. They change their bodies to feel comfortable with their personalities. As I said they did not "whine" to anyone. They decided something and did it on their own. Telling them to toughen up and deal with it is just stupid.

Sofie, cingle and Emma like this.
  7. Emma

Emma >:) Ex MΟD Donator

I normally don't bother with shit like this but
    ,,,,what the fuck

yall this was meant to be a thread on an event where people could get along and be proud of being WHO they are ,,, why do yall love to rain on people's parades when they're just trying to do something nice lmao
    No one was trying to "exclude" straight people , when have you ever been called or bullied for loving who you want??
    how can you be insensitive to not only people in our OWN community but many wonderful people on being "mentally ill" because they're trans,,, ok rude

can we all just get along , aight

Sofie, sss, TreeKillerMan and 5 others like this.
  8. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

sorry they whined to the military for money

just because u feel like something doesnt mean you need it. they can just change their bodies with their money, correct? why cant they deal with it. they joined the military to serve a country, not cry about their gender

its true and harsh reality. dont even try to quote me without understanding the context of what i was saying.

plus lmao who tries to get along lol

9. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

They "whined" to they military. Something that they had, was taken away by MrCheeto himself so he can cover-up his own bs. Why would trans people have to deal with that? How will they server their country best? By being someone they don't like/feel and being underproductive or the exact opposite? I am done with this thread pm if you want.

Emma likes this.
  10. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

[​IMG]
    hi a trans boy here, how're you? hope you're doing fine! it'd be nice to go one day without being told that I'm a mental illness. i've went to gender therapists and physiologists, (also my grandmother is a nurse!) and they have all told me that they don't believe that being trans is a mental illness. you can be trans and have one but being trans in as it self is not one. sorry to burst your bubble! there's nothing wrong with having a mental illness either incase you were trying to imply that. telling someone to deal with it....is shitty to say the least.
    not every trans person gets surgeries, there's multiple! every trans experience is different and unique! like for example, me! i don't want bottom surgery because it is not yet perfected. hope that it soon will be! i would love to go on HRT and have top surgery though!
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7SgbxvTR7N5-jYeT2Coj99qnRQTIArKP here is an amazing, educational playlist made for cis individuals, family, friends and even trans people! it is great and has helped me learn more about legal transition and natural transition! it's all so fascinating :)
    everyday life is hard but i pull through! :) even though my family does not accept me, i have good idols and friends that do. and im very blessed for that. I'm not going to deal with it! dysphoria sucks, it sucks a lot. more than i can explain but I am happy that there are resources out there for me to help alleviate that. being trans is just a small part of a certain person's life, a trans person is soooo much more than their trans history.
    Alsooo, trans people don't go the military for money :) they go to serve america, the great and amazing nation that it is! they have fought for america and it's shitty that some cannot accept that. trans people are just like everyone else :) some don't decide to transition until they are out of the military or they transition/start it before entering the military.
    anyways, i'm super exhausted and would like to get back to my work. hope you have a lovely evening/night/morning.
    if you'd like to know more about anything, feel free to message me! i'm willing to help you all learn more. (as long as questions are not personal!)
    i'd really reccomend closing this thread as the event is over. i only commented on it to defend myself as a trans individual :)

Sofie, sss, Phoenix and 10 others like this.
  11. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    Look, I do understand that you guys want to debate this stuff, (should be no guess for whom I agree with), but this really is not the thread for you guys to go about debating with one another.
    To put it simply, this thread has been derailed very far off from what it was intended to be. I do not agree with any of you when it comes the further escalation of this thread from what it was intended to be even if I do not necessarily think it really served a meaningful purpose. People have the right to ask questions of course, but clearly debate and conflict was not something wanted here.

Meme, Phoenix, vipa and 4 others like this.
  12. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    [​IMG]
    ^ The arguments in these types of threads, can you all just give it a rest for 1 day goddammit?

katlynn and KaiserVenom like this.
  13. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

im just gonna start with that horrible twitter accent. the how are you, the sweetie, the honey, the shit.

im not saying mental illnesses are bad, but you cannot join the military with a mental illness. yes it has been confirmed that it IS a mental illness, and most people would agree. why cant u just deal with it? i'd prefer to be female, but i dont complain about it. i dont say "i wanna sex change" because i'd prefer something, i fucking deal with it.

you want surgery and u get surgery. you basically want the same outcome and getting that would make the same no? not every family will support every decision for anything really. cool video you sent but i dont give a shit about it. rest of ur points are a bit shit i get that they serve the military and love our country but theres reasons for everything.

no im not gonna message u about a topic we're arguing on no one does that

14. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    It is your thread. Obviously just telling people to stop hasn't worked, so lock it.

cingle likes this.
  15. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

yeah i do know what im saying my proof got deleted, i do agree this should be taken down though

Costellon likes this.
  16. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    K this thread has completely derailed from the original point. We were going to leave it to the thread owner to decide when to lock the thread, but we're making the decision for him now.

Debating is not against the rules, but please keep it civil and also do it in a thread that was intended to be used for debate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.