Legendary Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Peaceful Survival' started by Gthang77, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gthang77

Gthang77

Hello and welcome to Legendary's faction recruitment! This faction is peaceful and is on the server *Survival* (Meaning no raids or greifing) This is just a faction with relaxed rules where you can have fun, build...BUT NOT GRIEF! EVER! Ehm, anyways. You can apply every 7 days (so every week) You can build a massive house if you want. Your not restricted (just please ask first xD)

Owner of the Faction: Gthang77

Faction Officer(s): @ZZTheNinja

HOW TO APPLY:

IGN(In game name, for example Gthang77):

Have you been banned before? (If so why):

Age (Optional):

How long have you played on this server?:

Will you obey the Owner and Officers of the faction (unless they ask you to do something against the rules)?:

Brief (short answer on why you want to be in the faction)answer on why you want to join:

Thats all, good luck! If you do get denied you can apply in 7 days.

EveryDayDog and TheMint like this.
  2. DiamondCraft

DiamondCraft The Lord of Oreos

IGN(In game name, for example Gthang77): DiamondDude94

Have you been banned before? (If so why): No.

Age (Optional): 13

How long have you played on this server?: 1 year and a half.

Will you obey the Owner and Officers of the faction (unless they ask you to do something against the rules)?: Yes, I will obey the owners and officers of the faction unless I am told to do something against the rules.

Brief (short answer on why you want to be in the faction)answer on why you want to join: I want to join this Faction because I have not ever played factions and would like to get into it. I would think this the opportunity to join such a faction is this one. I also need to understand because I do not like raiding and grief. I like a peaceful faction and those are hard to find, lo and behold I have stumbled across GThamg77's new Legendary Faction! That is why I would like to join.

Thanks for reading!

3. MATR1XX82

MATR1XX82

Minecraft:
    MATR1XX82

4. ZZTheNinja

ZZTheNinja Yass

Minecraft:
    ZZTheNinja
    You do realize this is not factions right? It is survival.

@MATR1XX82,
    Accepted

5. DiamondCraft

Yes, i just didn't write it properly sorry. I told you i am new at this. xD

6. ZZTheNinja

ZZTheNinja Yass

Minecraft:
    ZZTheNinja
    Don't worry, anyways Accepted. You may now join Legendary next time you are on. :)

7. DiamondCraft

Thanks.

8. LaColeman

LaColeman Leaving (INAL)

Minecraft:
    LaColeman/SeahawksFan12
    IGN (In game name, for example Gthang77): LaColeman but you can just call me Cole :D

Have you been banned before? (If so why): I have never been banned before however, I have been warned a few times (About two times) on the forums for using random characters in some of my posts (Example: uoahgpargh) but that is fixed now and I do not attend to use random characters at all (Unless I am showing an example). :D

Age (Optional): I am currently 15 years of age. My birthday is on april 19th and I was born the year 1999. :D

How long have you played on this server?: I have been playing on ItsJerryandHarry ever since christmas day of 2013. What made me want to join was this video: I thought that the free build creative world was pretty cool and so I decided to join, but then when I got on, I discovered that it was not there. I still enjoy the server anyway and hope that I can be able to be a huge part of this community :D

Will you obey the Owner and Officers of the faction (unless they ask you to do something against the rules)?: Of course, I dislike the fact that people disobey the owner of a faction and also like to disobey a faction officer. I also dislike that fact that some people also disobey staff members of a server, owners of a server, etc. :)

Brief (short answer on why you want to be in the faction) answer on why you want to join: The reason why I want to be in your faction (and I will make this short since that is how you said you wanted it to be) is because of the fact that I have tried making my own faction and never really got any success off it and so I wanted to join this faction.

I hope you are having a wonderful time and I hope you accept me. :D

Thank you.

9. LilPersian3

LilPersian3 OP FACTIONS PLAYER

Minecraft:
    Azoaki
    IGN(In game name, for example Gthang77): LilPersian3
    Have you been banned before? (If so why): Yes, But it was a false ban from pandacaity.

Age (Optional): 13

How long have you played on this server?: For about 1 year.

Will you obey the Owner and Officers of the faction (unless they ask you to do something against the rules)?: Yes, I will obey them and I wont if they ask me to break the rules of ItsJerryAndHarry.

Brief (short answer on why you want to be in the faction)answer on why you want to join: Because it seems like a really fun faction to join and be friends and have and build and be awesome!

See Its colorful like ZZTheNinjas prefix in the faction

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  10. ZZTheNinja

ZZTheNinja Yass

Minecraft:
    ZZTheNinja
    Your colors are amazing! Just like my prefix on the faction, although your application lacks any proper detail, you are accepted! {He's totally not my friend.}

You sound Like a good fit for our faction. Accepted :)

11. Oreo_Pug

Oreo_Pug

Minecraft:
    ♥ Call me Oreo. ♥
    IGN : Oreo_Pug, but people call me Oreo for short :)

Have you been banned before? (If so why)? : I have never been banned and I currently am not. I only have one warning on the forums and zero on the server.

Age (Optional) : Since it's optional, this will have to pass sorry. (Private information)

How long have you played on this server? : Since about January 2014, but I joined the forums around Valentine's day 2014 technically, February.

Will you obey the Owner and Officers of the faction (unless they ask you to do something against the rules)? : Yes, unless they ask me something that I am not comfortable with or it's against the rules. In that case, I will have to report and leave.

Brief answer on why you want to join : I don't have anything to do on the 'Peaceful' Survival or any other server. Why? I'm on OITC 24/7 which well, is the only game I'm good at. Since also this doesn't involve destruction and such, this is more my style. :) I've never been in a faction except once but that is another story.

~Thank you.
    May I also have more information on how I will be able to join and when can I? etc.

12. SuPrEaMVenom02

SuPrEaMVenom02 Im only leaving the server. <3

Venom's Legendary Application
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IGN(In game name, for example Gthang77): SuPrEaMVenom02
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have you been banned before? (If so why):
    I have been banned before because I was spamming. This was a long time ago when I did not care about this server. But I have learned from my mistakes and I have grow to be more responsible.
    Age (Optional): I am currently 12 years young. (June/13/2002)
    How long have you played on this server?: I have been in the server for about a year and 1 month now. Time does fly by.
    Will you obey the Owner and Officers of the faction (unless they ask you to do something against the rules)?: I will always listen to the rules that my officers or leader tells me to do. If one of the officers tell me to do something that breaks this factions rules I will simply take a video and report it to you.
    Brief (short answer on why you want to be in the faction)answer on why you want to join: Let me be honest with you, I want to join because I have no faction in survival. I used to but then somehow it got disbanned. I want to have fun in a big faction where you also make a lot a money and there are cool buildings and stuff I enjoy that a lot. I play on factions hardcore, and I need to start to get off that and be more social and get new friends. Anyway good luck to all and I hope I get accepted.
    Thats all, good luck! If you do get denied you can apply in 7 days.

13. Gthang77

Gthang77

Accepted. To join just go on the server, go through the survival portal and type /f join Legendary So basically you can join immediately
    Accepted. I hope you have fun in the faction and the same thing applys to you. You join immediately and to join just type /f join Legendary

ZZTheNinja likes this.
  14. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMiner30
    IGN: Theminer30

Have you ever been banned before?: No, I have never been banned from the Jerry and Harry server before.

How long have you played on the server: Ever since it first started, a year, 11 months and 1 day ago. I have been very active since I first joined and still am. (Sometimes)

Will you obey the Officers and Owners of the faction (unless they ask you to do something against the rules)?: Yes I will, in fact, I am very loyal to a faction. I understand and obey the rules, and will send you a screenshot/video of an officer asking me to do something that would otherwise go off the path of the rules without hesitating.

Breif (short answer on why you want to be in the faction)answer on why you want to join: Well I am currently working as a builder for _Starlight13_ for her party, and recently I learned that DWG715 had disbanded his faction EnderTacoLegion, which I was in. All I wanted to do in there was build a lot of things, since it's what I like doing. Seeing that this faction supports building big things, it can give me a chance to create big buildings, work on my building skill and show off what I can do. I also want to get to know other people that I haven't yet known yet on the server more, since it can only help.

Now that I am done, I do have one thing to say. Starlight's Party ends on the 19th, so if I get accepted, you'll have to wait until the 19th for me to join the faction since I will be leaving my placement after the job is done. Thank you for reading, and I hope that my job as a builder in the other faction does not destroy my chances.

ZZTheNinja likes this.
  15. ZZTheNinja

ZZTheNinja Yass

Minecraft:
    ZZTheNinja
    Accepted. You know the command to join. :) o_O

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  16. Sailor Venus

Sailor Venus Meme Lord

Minecraft:
    Nature_1
    IGN: My IGN is WinxClubFan890, but I just prefer to be called Winx c:

Have you been banned before? (If so why): Ok. I will be honest, but this happened a long time ago. I greifed just a little :P

Age (Optional): I am 14 years old

How long have you played on this server?: I've been playing the J&H server since it started in August 2012 c:

Will you obey the Owner and Officers of the faction (unless they ask you to do something against the rules)?: Yes. I will obey the Owner and Officers unless it's something against the rules. c:

Brief (short answer on why you want to be in the faction)answer on why you want to join: I want to join because I have no faction in Survival. I tried to make make my own where I was by myself. It didn't go so well, because I lost almost everything I had, somehow. So, I need to join a faction with people I can trust, and hopefully get more resources and money, and build. c:

17. EliteShadowMiner

EliteShadowMiner dead Donator

Minecraft:
    EliteShadowMiner
    IGN: EliteShadowMiner

Have you been banned before: Twice for spamming and once for building a redstone clock. Can not recall any other bans.

How long have you played on this server?: Almost 1 year.

Will you obey the Owner and Officers of the faction: Yes of course

Brief answer on why you want to join: Well. I don't really have a faction on survival. So it would be nice and I get to play it with one of my best friends.

18. Gthang77

Gthang77

Accepted. Lets just hope you don't grief us xD

Well I know you so, Accepted.

19. SuPrEaMVenom02

SuPrEaMVenom02 Im only leaving the server. <3

Can you get on and promote me? thanks!
    @Gthang77

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  20. ItsCreeper5484

ItsCreeper5484 #BestDuck

Minecraft:
    Creeper5484
    IGN(In game name, for example Gthang77): Creeper5484

Have you been banned before? (If so why): Once for impersonating, it was only 16 hours tho :P

Age (Optional): No thanks :)

How long have you played on this server?: I started in 1.5.2 :D

Will you obey the Owner and Officers of the faction (unless they ask you to do something against the rules)?: Yes, I promise I will

Brief (short answer on why you want to be in the faction)answer on why you want to join: I want to be in the faction because this seems like a fun, and cool faction to be in, plus I don't have to worry about bad people in the faction because u r there :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.