Legend of the Server (OITC series) Part 4.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by minecraftbeast94, Jan 23, 2016.

1. minecraftbeast94

minecraftbeast94 Donator

Minecraft:
    minecraftbeast94
    "Grandpa, are they going to kill the Hydra?" "You'll see I promise."

The Battle Of The Unknown.
    "This way." Beast said as he ran through another thick vine. "When are we going to be there." "This better not be a hoax." Beef says. "Trust me this is important." Beef then stops and says, "If we are going toward the Hydra I can't come I would only get in the way it would run from me." "You expect me to do this alone?" Beast says. Beef states. "If you didn't want to do it alone you should have brought friends." "FINE! Christ." Beast runs into the darkness.
    Beast stumbles into an opening in the trees. "Well well well, look what we have here." The Hydra appears into the opening. "You, what happened to my family?" Beast says. "I have murdered countless people do you really expect me to remember one family in particular?" "My name is Beast M, Conner." "You, should be dead I killed all of you how in the hell did you survive." "I guess I am very stubborn." "Ha, that was a good joke I will make sure it is the last thing you say." Beast jumps into the air as the hydra rushes forward at him. He pulls out his sword and swings at the hydra's head. "You think that toothpick is going to do any damage to me?" "You are right I guess we have to do this the old fashion way." Beast throws his sword down and walks slowly toward the hydra. "You murdered my family I stand before you and I will make sure you feel pain before you die." "You think you can kill me pip squeak? Try me." Beast rushes the hydra. The hydra easily slaps him aside. "This is going to be easy. Your race always were problems in my way." "My race? you have something againist White people?" "No. Not that you idiot." Beast pulls out his sword he got form his brother.

"Your brother has gone missing. You ok?" "Yea I am fine." "He left a few things for you to have." Beast looked in the crate and found a note, a shiny sword, and a knife. "The note?" "It was a final goodbye to you. It is like he was predicting his dead." "I will find out what happened to him. I have to."

Beast slashes open the Hydra's neck and jumps back. The Hydra turns to him blood showing in the darkness. "You bastard. You will pay for this." He rushes at lightning speed and bites beast in the hip. Beast falls to the ground as the Hydra slowly dies in the moonlight. Beef comes running from the side of the woods and is shocked about what he sees. "Well, I didn't think you could do it. The least I can do for you is patch that up."
    Beast sees beef picking him up and carrying him back to the lobby as he slowly blacks out........

To be Continued in Part 5.......