Leaving

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Treepid, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Treepid

Treepid

2. kklm225

kklm225

well treepid, i hope to see you again coz you are an epic guy and i can't make you change your mind so i won't but if you decide to one day come back or stay then just think that you have a lot of people that will be happy to see you but all i can say now is goodbye.

3. PyromancerMagic

PyromancerMagic Donator

See, Tree has talked about this to me. And there's some things I want to say before this is forgotten/closed:

1. Unlike Jerry said, he wasn't looking for "attention from the server". What he was seeking was for the owners to stop ignoring him. Not attention, but to be treated like a human. The fact that it took 1 month for Tree to finally get the answer to why he wasn't re-modded is just wrong. As he has said, he has sent the owners dozens of PM's, trying to get the answer. And it took a thread to finally bring it out? Just...wow.

2. The things that's even worse about him only just recently getting his answer after asking a month ago, is the fact that this is a huge misunderstanding. The main reason tree left was because the owners were ignoring him like he wasn't there. Then, they twist the truth to make it look as if he wanted attention from all the server. And he didn't. Not one time when he was on the server did he ask for attention (He was actually pretty quiet).

3. (To Owners) He did have to announce that you rejected him, because you never talked to him on why he wasn't given a chance. He tried PMing you, but you wouldn't listen. He tried to go through Daorack, and he said "PM them" and so he did. Still, no answer. So, what else was he supposed to do in order to get a strait answer from you? Nothing else he can do but make a thread. And in that thread, you still neglected to give him an answer.

To Tree: I'm sad to see you go, as a lot of us are. You had talked to me on skype about this prior to this thread. I can only wish you luck on whatever you decide to do. Keep in touch, will you? I'll update you on what goes on here after you leave ;)

Finally, don't reply to this post, only like it. I don't want this closed because the owners see it as an "Attention/Drama" thread. Just focus on the main point of the thread.

EDIT: If any staff wish to talk to me or Tree, please add us to a convo (Separate, if necessary). Only do this if you are about to close this thread.

4. DWG

DWG Resigned | Expert Taco Donator

Minecraft:
    Vnikenz
    Awwwww man D:

Sad to see ya go man D:. Good luck with wherever you're gonna go dude.

5. homieboy

homieboy Joined J&H since Aug 2012 | Server Veteran

Minecraft:
    homieboy
    Cya treepid.

Hope to see ya on CM someday

6. Chippy

Chippy

Cya Treepid… You were a great moderator :) I hope I see you on WC some day. Good luck to wherever you go. I still treat you like a person.

7. niaarchangel

niaarchangel Angelic VTuber Donator

Minecraft:
    niaarchangel
    Bye treepid... I never knew you well but I hope that I will see you again someday maybe and get to know you...

8. Audrey_Is_Here

Audrey_Is_Here o7 ❤︎

Minecraft:
    Audrey_Is_Here
    Goodbye Stanley. Ill miss you heaps :( K.I.T via Skype, GL.

9. TheImmortal

TheImmortal

Wow really in feel the same way, dude i know how you feel and it's horrible to me too :/ good luck away from J+H as I too am getting close to leaving now.

10. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    Aww ;-; well I hope to see you soon :(

11. Cloud3y

Cloud3y ѕωєg

Laterz.

12. QueenNoga

QueenNoga

Well, I will miss you... you were my favorite mod and I still think it's not fair you're not a mod anymore :\ I hope to see you on CraftedMovie server, if you're still there...

13. athenswill

athenswill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Minecraft:
    athenswill
    Sad to see you go Tree, I'll miss you....
    Good luck with wherever you will go after this.