Leaving permanently - Final Goodbye

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by zllikS, Nov 12, 2017.

1. zllikS

zllikS |Quit IJAH| Donator

upload_2017-11-12_7-51-17.png
    upload_2017-11-12_7-51-40.png

To start off, I'm never coming back. If you don't think I'm leaving forever, believe what you want. Replying to this thread and saying you don't believe this doesn't do anything though. Although I'm leaving permanently, that doesn't mean I'm not going to visit once in a while..

Why I'm qutting: This server, along with all other Minecraft servers are dying, or are already dead. Minecraft in general is slowly coming to an end. This is the undeniable truth, and I believe nothing can be done to revive the game. There's a reason why lots of people are leaving/quitting the game. True, it may be possible to slow down the death of Minecraft/IJAH, but it will just make it a slow and painful one.

Most of my friends have already left the server, so there's really no point in me playing anymore. I basically have no friends on here, and I don't see any point in playing a multi-player game when I have no friends and don't actually enjoy playing the game.

I'm sick of all the drama on peaceful survival. This is a game. Tone it down and stop taking things so seriously. You won't regret it

I'm spending more of my time doing schoolwork etc. Although I have lots of free time, I rather spend it than just being a geek than playing Minecraft. I've moved onto playing other games as well.

Important people to me:

@Zackery - Thanks for being really nice to me, and helping me when I needed it. I appreciate all the support you gave me

@Contemptible - Had lots of fun in our faction when Survival reset. Thanks for making my time on here worthwhile

@Lethalities - Thanks for making my time on here worthwhile. You've got quite some talent in building, and all your creations are inspiring

@polo - Thanks for spamming my ./fr with CAPSSDOFNSDFN 24/7 will miss you

@Bearington - You're the oldest friend I have that still plays on here. I still remember when we first met 3 years ago on Survival

@Hurricane2001 - I appreciate you for never abandoning me as a friend

@Praetor - Thanks for being a great friend. You always made things seem bright, even in the dark..

@tence3000 - I can't put into words how grateful I am for your support. "Nah even if others forget you, I refuse to." - You. Thanks man, I've never had a friend nicer than you

@Messiah - I really appreciate you for accepting me as a friend, despite the fact I'm weird. Playing on your server was literally the most fun I've ever had on Minecraft, not even exaggerating

I probably forget a few other people because I'm a terrible person. Anyway, I'm not really that popular or anything, so I probably won't see a lot of replies on this thread. This isn't the end of my final goodbye message though. Only reason I'm creating this, is to let people know why I'm gone. I'm really not coming back.

Thanks IJAH,
    RIP Skillz 2013-2017

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 2:15 AM
  2. Zackery

Zackery Insert Custom Title Here Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    Keep in touch Skillz.

Snapchat - zackery.riehl
    Discord - Zackery#2091

Going to miss you bud.

zllikS likes this.
  3. TwageTomato

TwageTomato [Helper] | Coder | 4.5yr Vet | Experienced Builder Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Good luck out there in life :)

zllikS likes this.
  4. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | REEEEEEEEEEEE Donator

Minecraft:
    Contemptible / Apedemak
    Bye dude, good luck

zllikS likes this.
  5. Messiah

Messiah Certified Narwhal Whisperer Donator

Minecraft:
    TrueMessiah
    Although our friendship was short, I had a lot of fun with you. I wish you luck in the real world.

zllikS likes this.
  6. Zeuz

Zeuz Well-Known Member / Renderer Donator

Minecraft:
    [Premium] ZeusV
    I will miss you, Skillz.

zllikS likes this.
  7. polo

polo YOURS Donator

Minecraft:
    Quickehh
    o shit, even if you did remove me lmao, i'll always miss you, we were always close but literally hated each other, come grab my sc or something.

I'll miss you buddy.

8. Zaneblaster22

Zaneblaster22 [Herobrine] Donator

Minecraft:
    zaneblaster22
    Yea cya Skillz, I knew you for only a little bit but I totally agree with your statement on peaceful survival, its out of hand and people need to stop taking things seriously. But anyways, best of luck bud.

zllikS likes this.
  9. zllikS

No idea who you are, but thanks for not being a new element on the periodic table of retardation like the rest of the drama kings and queens on Survival lol

Hate=Love ;)

You too :( I still remember our little group on Kitpvp a year ago

Zeuz likes this.
  10. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

Damn, we haven’t talked ever since I went inactive. Well stay in touch with me, still got me skype and Paladins I think bby loves

zllikS and TwageTomato like this.
  11. tence3000

tence3000 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    I'm sticking to that statement, thanks for everything.
    I knew you would come back lol, well at least for a little bit. You were always a really great guy to talk to and I really appreciate all the chats we had, they really improved my day.
    I thought when you left last time that you weren't actually going to go. This time, I can feel that you are moving on but I'm happy we had some good times. If you have discord (I probably have added you already I'm just forgetful.) then feel free to add me and we can stay in contact as that would be great.
    Thanks for everything once again man, and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

zllikS and polo like this.
  12. Witha

Witha Former ⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓐⓣⓞⓡ Donator

Minecraft:
    Witha
    AHEM Minecraft is technically at an all time high right now just everyone has gravitated to Hypixel...... and IJAH could save the server they just aren't the type of youtuber who constantly play their server.

tence3000 and Zaneblaster22 like this.
  13. Costellon

Costellon �Digital Artist� Donator

Minecraft:
    � Costellon �
    [​IMG]

14. zllikS

I don't quite agree. Hypixel has also lost a lot of players, and a lot of people don't even watch Minecraft youtube videos anymore. A lot of the Minecraft youtubers have died/are dying. Just look at their views etc. These are facts.

upload_2017-11-16_17-58-13.png

Like I said ..

15. Rofl

Rofl ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ Donator

16. PickleofDoom420

PickleofDoom420 Donator

Minecraft:
    PickleofDoom420
  17. Geordie

Geordie Ciao.

Minecraft:
    geordiie