Leaving forever and never coming back.

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Zeke, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Zeke

Zeke

I've been on this server for a while and I've just realized while listening to music and sitting on my ass that I was literally the laziest person in the house, I'm going to high school next year and I need to change my ways, playing games is now literally the most boring this I can do and so is watching YouTube videos.
    I want to go out and live life to the large man, I'm finished with Minecraft and games for a long long time, I'm not 10 years old anymore I need to grow up, and yes most of you a bias to this to when what age you should stop playing silly games but its different and I want to stop now. I might come back in 2020 to show you how much your life can improve if you take some things out of your life, as of now I am the skinniest I could ever be and I don't really want to be that way, I slouch, only eat junk food and leave the house to go do retarded shit with some bad friends.
    From Minecraft and the games I've played in the past I have spent countless amounts of pocket money and my time to play them when I could be doing better things in my life like doing school work, all of last year I didn't feel like I wanted to go to school to do work so I just didn't do it and I lied to my family and said I did, I got all F's on my report card and I don't want this to happen in Year 8. I'm getting older and I don't need this petty shit in my life anymore.

Farewell.

2. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

From what I just read...playing games and being on this forum is your least issue
    You can have "a life" and also be able to do what you like. You just have to organize your time better
    Sure get rid of bad friends, you dont need those guys
    Sure change your habits and make something different but don't b too extreme ya know
    Being extreme is never good
    Aight that's my advice for you

3. Zeke

Zeke

im giving my minecraft account to my brother.. so yeah.

4. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    Ryva
    Goodbye, have fun and good luck with life, best wishes.