l8r sk8rs

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Noodle_, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Noodle_

Noodle_ Donator

Minecraft:
    NoodleIsntCute
    I know nobody cares about me because I'm irrelevant but it's time I leave.
    Why?
    For starters, I don't like this game anymore. I've been playing since I was 7 or 8 and I'm done with it. I just don't want to play this anymore. I get no enjoyment out of it and almost all of my friends are long gone by now so I might as well join them. Minecraft is a dying game. Correction, Minecraft is a dead game. All the fun is long gone for me.

But I'm not leaving just because the game itself isn't fun anymore. I don't really have time to play. By the time I get home and am able to get online, everyone's already gone to bed and that's just lonely and sad.

E-Drama
    I'm done with Minecraft drama like wtf. Y'all really fucked me up over the past couple years. I am so over all of this edrama bs. People on this server have made me so incredibly stressed for the longest time and I can't take it anymore. I'm just done with it at this point.

Irl
    Another reason I'm leaving is because my real life is shit right now and I'm trying to fix myself and being on here isn't going to help. I have a lot of problems I'm trying to work out right now and my life is really fucked and stressful.

Special Mentions
    To start this off I'm only going to @ one person in this whole thread and that's

@hubbo You're one of the best people I have ever met. You're my best friend and I love you homie. Thank you for being there for me.

So, yeah, there's a bunch of people I should be putting in here but I can't be bothered to actually do it.
    But honestly, if I care about you, you know I care about you. I'm not gonna make a whole list of people just to post it and realize that I forgot someone and feel bad about it. And I'm really not tryna make me leaving that big of a deal in here because nobody cares anyways lmao. I'm gonna miss a lot of you guys on here and being a part of this community was amazing, horrible, and both the worst and best thing that's ever happened to me, but I'm outta here. (also P.S. I'm sorry that this whole thread is unorganized rambling)

If you ever want to contact me for any reason, my discord is nσσdlє#9523

Goodbye, it's been fun. I'm gonna miss you guys.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    hubbo likes this.
  2. hubbo

hubbo i've returned! Donator

I LOVE YOU BITCH, KEEP TALKING TO ME OR I'LL STEAL UR DOG

Noodle_ likes this.
  3. donkeyrealhungry

donkeyrealhungry ** failing youtuber ** Donator

Minecraft:
    WhyNotAlotBit