KitPvP Server Rant.

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by Khorndog, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khorndog

Khorndog I like Abcedefhijklmnopqrztuvwxyzs Donator

Minecraft:
    Khorndog
    oh no well idk... everyone is hating on me so idk how to destroy this thread because it looks idiotic, ima just lock it.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    ZeusV likes this.
  2. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    Disagree.

Pay2Team isn't something added to the server. It's something that the whole kitpvp community made up i guess ._. If someone wants to team with one of the diamond people, they need to earn it, even they can make a team of they're own. I disagree. Great suggestion though, 8s1.

3. Slippery

Slippery

True I dont like pay2team its like bribery.

4. kedio

kedio Donator

how is it pay2win? i've asked this question so many times. if diamonds don't want to team, they don't have to. like Zeus said, you have to earn an team with a diamond player.
    disagreed.

5. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    "For no reason" Lets stop right there, there is always a reason. Generally, the reason is if you don't want me to kill you then you need to pay me. Why? Because kills equal emeralds. Emeralds equal items. If there is one less person I am killing I'm losing out on items.

I'll tell you what I've told 2 of my own children. You, Taco, know that my entire family are gamers. My mom, Me, Ezz, my kids.. First, you get mad because you allow yourself to get mad. Those people do not get inside of you and force you to feel or react a specific way, that is on you. Does it suck in kit? Yes. Is it toxic? Yes. But you, just like me, react how you react. Second, I tell my kids if they can't handle being killed or targeted then they need to learn how to pvp better. Yes, I have told my kids to learn how to play or find another game. If someone cheats, I tell them to report them or get better.

I have never seen anyone say "buy me a rank or die". Never. If I did, I would have said something to someone who could properly target that person. Second, I see no problem with pay to team. It will always happen. I honestly think that this helps people learn to communicate and work together. Granted, a lot of those kids can be jerks but I don't see that as a reason to stop it.

Stolas and Jakt like this.
  6. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Moved this to KitPvP section since there is no actual suggestion.

Also, we have no plans of telling people how they can or cannot play the game.

tence3000, t3mptr3s and ZeusV like this.
  7. Slippery

Slippery

Its not a legit "team" if they are being bribed not to kill you.

8. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    Tacos you can't tell someone that what their doing is wrong just because it makes you mad. If Jake Paul is making money off causing drama and it pisses you off, well sorry bud, but he's making fat stacks and there's nothing you can do.

9. Amore

Amore Lil dyl Donator

Minecraft:
    OG TRACTS
    LOOOOOL this actually got me donator on my alt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.