KitPvP is so toxic

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by _xEthan, Sep 7, 2016.

1. _xEthan

_xEthan MLG 42 Donator

kitpvp is super toxic and full of kids that cuss, and everything else bad you should really have at least 1 staff member there ar all times

2. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Fearless Leader Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
    If you see someone being toxic make sure to report it on the forums, that will help alot.

sss, Kono, StonN and 2 others like this.
  3. Amore

Amore Lil dyl Donator

Minecraft:
    OG TRACTS
    ''you should really have at least 1 staff member there ar all times'' This.

4. Eights

Eights ֆ Donator

Minecraft:
    eights
    Toxic kids will always be there

SinisterBucky likes this.
  5. StonN

StonN subscribe to PewDiePie Donator

Minecraft:
    StonN24
    Well, maybe this point kinda true. The point of being staff is to take care of the community.

6. motocicletar1

motocicletar1 Helper+ | Biker Donator

Minecraft:
    motocicletar1
    The main thing I don't like about kitpvp is the way they treat one another. The pure hatred people have and the disrespect that occurs is just disgusting.

SinisterBucky and Auxilium like this.
  7. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Moved to KitPvp.

We try our best...we really do. But, we aren't perfect and cannot watch every server at all times as the staff team, believe it or not, has an IRL life we got to keep up with as well. The reason for a reporting option is to help us out a bit...use it and we are 99% of the time going to solve it as fast as we can.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  8. blok

blok Donator

Well you can easily report it on the forums like @MC_Scout said and a lot of times there is a mod on that you don't notice because they are in spectate and off the tab list. Also, you don't know when a player is punished because the message isn't broadcasted to the public.

Xandalf likes this.
  9. iRachel

iRachel Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    iRachel
    The thing is that in Kitpvp people pvp each other and when they lose their stuff they complain about it. I personally hate Kitpvp because of the people there. They are all rude and like to pick fights a lot. Even if there's no staff there you can report it which is easy. If there's no staff that comes to you then you can take a screenshot and report it on the forums. I do agree though that there should be a staff there at all times since it gets pretty hectic there.

nivels, Starlax, Nicohle and 3 others like this.
  10. GYPTIAN

GYPTIAN Azza Donator

Minecraft:
    GYPTIAN
    I don't think you got the point of him saying that the staff members need to be improved end of, we understand you have a life but still that does not mean that you can just log on for 10 minutes look at a few blocks and log off. I am not going to call any staff out but i have been seeing this on factions recently alot and to be honest staff don't seem to help with most things such as hackers, and by telling me to report them is not really going to work if you have a bad computer which a lot of people that play minecraft do for the fact that other games such as CS:Go need very good computers. All we ask for is that Helpers get more perms or something because all they can do is stand around and watch chat and the hackers just get away with everything because high staff members never come on to factions or kit pvp.

Smg likes this.
  11. Smg

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Helpers..the rank itself is basically a trial rank before mod. Our job is to watch chat, and leave the hacking reports/recording to mods. I just want to get that out there.

As to them telling you to report, we literally tell everyone that if they see a hacker..and don't give us any video/whatnot. We say that to everyone, but we do know that people like myself may have a crap computer. (Don't take offense, idk how you would but just being careful)

And to your last comment, there's a thing called spectating where our ign's don't show up in tab. You never know when a staff member is on the same server as yourself, some staff even have the vanish command. And, we can also disguise like normal players. I understand your concerns, and the team is trying to work on it by promoting more peeps to mod...you can see by Scout, Sirius, Connor, Smogg getting it. (Idk if I missed anyone)

GYPTIAN likes this.
  12. GYPTIAN

GYPTIAN Azza Donator

Minecraft:
    GYPTIAN
    Alright that seems fair but i always see the community including myself being very angry about the staff and with that said this also causes a bit of drama within the chat weather or not people agree or disagree and these arguments can extend to a very offensive and non-friendly chat.

I understand they are trying but yet we are still lacking and i can promise you right now that i have seen a massive decrease in the players that are on the server and i have a very theory of why that is.
    Of course there are other problems that make people quit playing and move server or stop playing mc fully but i hear a lot of people quit because the lack of help from the staff team, this is why i suggest a few things for the owners and Admins to implement to the server such as /staffhelp etc or something like that, that will inform the all the staff team that is online to head over to the server that the player needed help on.

I am not bashing on staff by the way so please don't take it that way, i want just as good community and server as everyone else.

Smg likes this.
  13. Smg

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    I said it earlier, but I myself completely understand why you feel the way you do. Just know the team is trying their best to work on it. :)

GYPTIAN likes this.
  14. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

(I'M VOICING MY OPINION NOW, WE MIGHT NOT SHARE THE SAME ONE BUT JUST WARNING FOR IT AND NOTE IT'S MY PERSONAL OPINION) It's kitpvp, there's tryhards and if they notice something unfair or someone else being cocky of course they'll be cocky and therefor it causes drama, it's been like that for ages on all kind of community's, if you don't like it don't play it or report them for being toxic as when they're being toxic most likely they're also disrespecting or being inappropriate in general, that's been like this on the combat community for a while, take factions as a example, been toxic as shit there, most server's you'll join that has combat / pvp in their server, they'll be some toxic people.

Lastly if they're cussing around still, it's needed in their eyes or opinion as that makes them "cool" or "better then others" for showing they can break the rules and cuss around like much they want and roast younger people and teach them words they should never know off, but if there's a toxic fight between two people try to getting a staff from hub to come to handle the thing as otherwise this will happen threads and nothing really gets solved.

End of my opinion.

15. j0sef

j0sef resigned Donator

welcome to any pvp based gamemode!!

SinisterBucky likes this.