[KITPVP - Duels] Ice Palace

Discussion in 'Map Submissions' started by builderman123, Jun 17, 2019.

1. builderman123

builderman123

IGN: Bush2020
    Minigame: kitpvp
    Description of the map: A 75x75 kitpvp 1v1 arena. The theme is an ice castle, the floor is 2 layers of glass and the bottom layer is wool, making a cool effect. The ground is flat because it's meant for pvp. The bridges are meant to make the map fun.

Screenshots:

Credits to:
    Bush2020

UPDATE/EDIT: upon request, the ladders used to get onto the towers were removed.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    witchchick128, Balisarde and Amandq like this.
  2. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    it looks very very nice, but i think removing those 3 towers in the middle would make it more appropriate for a duel.

most players on kit play gapple / potpvp and having towers to climb on just makes it harder to have a genuine battle, sure you could say it makes it more interesting, but at the end of the day, i've seen more complaints about obstructions than compliments

builderman123 likes this.
  3. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    What are the dimensions of this? It looks large in the SS's

Is the entire floor ice? If so, I'd suggest making a layer below the floor ice and make the majority of the floor stained class or clay with patches of ice.

Can you remove the ladders so that the bridges can't be climbed on and must be pearled onto or built up to?

builderman123 likes this.
  4. builderman123

builderman123

It’s 75x75. (although the towers on the wall go into the map, so the fighting area is a little less than that) The floor is not ice, it is glass. And yes, I will remove the ladders.

Trevor and Fab like this.