Just realized how long I've been on this server

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LifelessSoul, Mar 28, 2017.

1. LifelessSoul

LifelessSoul Donator

After getting on here, and looking around on the forums, I've only now realized that I've been on the server (Since first time joining the In-Game server, not the forums) for almost 4 years. I guess I just want to thank everyone, and usually I don't do that.

This was probably one of the first servers I joined back when I came back from a break after playing back in Beta/Alpha. I guess I have to give credit to a long forgotten user named MindEngineer (Not RuxPlays, I think the old MindEngineer deleted his account) for bringing me onto the game in the first place. I unfortunately was a bit late for the older ranks, but nonetheless, the experience was still fun.

Most of the time, the server was one of the calmer ones, for the 1.5k people that were on during the day. Most of time, I never ran into a hacker, but whenever I did, the staff were always willing to help, and deal with whatever was going on, which is rare to see on a server.

I guess it was just the community that kept me on this whole time. It just had that hospitable feeling that you normally don't get on a server. On here, unless you're for sure hacking, you aren't really even blamed, which is a good break from other servers.(Looking at you, Hypixel)

After a while of just doing random things, I was finally able to join a "group" on the server, which most likely kept me on for longer. Only 3 of them are around anymore, but I appreciate all of them, even if a couple of them were... "Snooty" (Do people outside of Iowa use that term?)

I'd like to also thank the Donors of the server. You guys are the ones keeping the server running in general. Without any donations, the server wouldn't even exist right now (Obviously) I've also contributed to that, donating for Islands on Skyblock, up to Hero rank, even some disguises.

Too the staff- Thank you for keeping the server safe in any way you can. I know most of us tend to get a bit... out of hand, at times, but you're able to maintain your sanity and calm us down.

Too the other players- Thanks for playing the server. Without everyone playing, there would be no use keeping the server up, and no use donating. You guys are basically the foundation of the server.

Hope to see the server going for more years to come!

2. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

Congratulations on 4 years!
    :D

3. CrayonLogic

CrayonLogic ANIME ADDICT Donator

4. dreamvlle

dreamvlle resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    bedazzledblunt
    congratulations on four years :)

Nessa likes this.
  5. Yopie

Yopie Evergreen

Minecraft:
    Yopie
    Ayy, that's my boy!
    Keep it going, :P

6. Heraeth

Heraeth

Minecraft:
    Heraeth
    Wow, I've been here (in-game) for 2 years and I thought that was a long time xD

7. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Congratulations ;)

8. eUnimas

eUnimas

Minecraft:
    eUnimas
    hey, congratulations:D

9. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator