Join the Grape community

Discussion in 'Hardcore Factions' started by Left4Lag, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Left4Lag

Left4Lag Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    Hello.
    Welcome to the Grape community signup thread.
    Become a Grape today because Grapes are amazing.
    Grapes will take over the world. We are tired of all of you people eating us!

Apply to become a Grape today with the format below;

IGN:
    How active are you on Factions?:
    Pvp skills (1/10):
    Base building skills (1/10):
    Why do you want to become a Grape?:
    Why should I let you join the Grape community?:
    Anything else?:

G'luck my future Grapes.
    btw I might no accept everyone so don't get butthurt ty

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Meme, Cornah and Praetor like this.
  2. Draggon

Draggon Helper <3 Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    DissolvedPoop
    FIRSTTTTT

IGN: TheFlamingDragon
    How active are you on Factions?: I never ever ever go on Factions, but if I get accepted I probably will be on more often.
    Pvp skills (1/10): 8/10
    Base building skills (1/10): 5/10
    Why do you want to become a Grape?: Because I'm your friend and I like to eat bananas.
    Why should I let you join the Grape community?: Because I'm your friend and I like to eat bananas.
    Anything else?: Not much just one comment... you made this format just like the staff app -.-

3. Left4Lag

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    accepted. But if you say one bad thing about grapes I will end you. (:

Meme and Draggon like this.
  4. AmerixanPsycho

AmerixanPsycho Moderator Staff Member Moderator

IGN: AmerixanPsycho
    How active are you on Factions?: Haven't been that active in the past, but plan to play more often.
    Pvp skills (1/10): About 7/10
    Base building skills (1/10): 9/10
    Why do you want to become a Grape?: I'm looking for a fun faction to join and your faction interests me so far. As stated above, I'd like to become more active on factions and a new faction would be exciting.
    Why should I let you join the Grape community?: You should let me join because I can be trusted and I'm easy at understanding. I'll help build the faction and help with anything else that I can.
    Anything else?: Nope.

5. Left4Lag

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    Accepted. If you're available, get on facs so I can invite.

Meme and AmerixanPsycho like this.
  6. GreenDayMC

GreenDayMC

Minecraft:
    greenday
    IGN: sugarcult
    How active are you on Factions?: Prior to the reset, just a bit for PvP purposes, but the acceptance will be exactly the thing to get me playing.
    Pvp skills (1/10): (7.5-8.5/10)
    Base building skills (1/10): (9/10)
    Why do you want to become a Grape?: When joining a faction I look for members that I believe work great together and each contribute ideas for the greater good of the faction. I think I've found that attribute within this faction and I think with the right decisions we will become one of the top factions in the new season of Hardcore Factions.
    Why should I let you join the Grape community?: Factions is my most preferred mini-game along with SG, I just was just searching for a better opportunity to start playing, because I felt as if joining in the previous season would've been a difficult task. I think my base-building skills will come into most use throughout our time together, and I just have a genuine passion for the game.
    Anything else?: Nope, Thank you

7. Left4Lag

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    Accepted.

Meme likes this.
  8. Teddie

Teddie Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Sodatekata
    IGN: Asurakannon
    Active on Factions?: I go on about daily, depending on what I have to do IRL.
    PvP: 8/10.
    Building: 4/10
    Why join?: I've never really played too much Factions and if I join it might give me extra motivation to play the server much more often.
    Why me?: Because I can try to help the faction in equipments, raids, etc.
    Anything else?: zzz

9. Stellarite

Stellarite Helper Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Stellarite
    IGN: Safoya299
    How active are you on Factions?: I used to be much more active, but I plan to return to that now that it has reset.
    Pvp skills (1/10): 7/10 sometimes
    Base building skills (1/10): 7/10 ?? I am good at and can build for long periods of time too.
    Why do you want to become a Grape?: Because I'm alone and I don't have a faction. Plus, the people in this faction are cool and I love grapes. In fact, they're one of my favourite fruits. :^)
    I'm tryna find a fun faction to join and so far the people I see in this one are pretty rad.
    Why should I let you join the Grape community?: Because you can trust me to stick with the first faction I join, and not to go against this one. Also, I'm pretty active too. I'm not too bad at pvp and I'm a little experienced. I also like to build for long period of times, so that might help the faction. :)
    Anything else?: Thanks yo

10. Left4Lag

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    Accepted. If you see me on the server PM me and I'll invite you to the faction

Meme and Stellarite like this.
  11. Costellon

Costellon �Digital Artist� Donator

Minecraft:
    PlayCoins � Costellon
    IGN: Decibel_
    How active are you on Factions?: I've decided since the reset that i would go on more, probably once a day.
    Pvp skills (1/10): 5/10
    Base building skills (1/10): 8/10
    Why do you want to become a Grape?: The people in the faction are nice, and i've been trying all day to make a decent faction, only got one of my friends to join. So i figured i'd try to join a bigger community and try to help out.
    Why should I let you join the Grape community?: I havent been involved in a community for a while, i used to run one, but, rip. If i get accepted i will most definately help out as much i can. My record time for having a base untouched was about three months. Seems unrealistic but, i had a fairly large community.
    Anything else?: I have a decent amount of items and materials that i have gathered from the day. Other than that, thank you for this oppertunity.

P.S: I tried to kill James Newton Howard for not putting any grapes in the hunger games soundtrack.

Meme likes this.
  12. Orangegirl2003

Orangegirl2003 Orangegirl2003

Minecraft:
    Orangegirl2003
    IGN: OrangeGirl2003
    How active are you on Factions?: Since reset has started I am going to try go one at least twice a day which go be as long as 3-5 hours on school days I will be on after school and some days I will be busy so I might not be on.
    Pvp skills (1/10): I'm pretty good at archery but I'm more of a builder so I would say 7/10 or 6.5/10.
    Base building skills (1/10): 9/10 I am pretty good at making a protected base and I can build some pretty nice houses or cinerary if needed I also work on a build with very little breaks so it wont take to long for me to finish something the reason why its not a 10/10 is because I have some trouble with Redstone features but I can easily do a Redstone light or something simple lol.
    Why do you want to become a Grape?: I want to become a Grape one because I haven't been in a faction before on this sever I have always run them by my self and I just want a break from that so I want to be able to join on and work under people so I can help others out and also I love the faction name Grape lol!
    Why should I let you join the Grape community?: I think you should let me join the Grape community because I am active, kind and are good with building and animals if you wanted me to start a farm or a animal barn I could easily sort you out right then and then and also I am a determined player I will stop at nothing to finish what I have started.
    Anything else?: Yes, I have a Herobrine rank if that changes anything lol! Also some of my interests are coding, art and decorating! (My favorite color is Orange)

13. Contemptible

Contemptible | 2 Year Vet | | Former Mod | Donator

Minecraft:
    Contemptible
    IGN: Contemptible
    How active are you on Factions?: I'll be active if I'm added
    Pvp skills (1/10): 8/10
    Base building skills (1/10): 4/10
    Why do you want to become a Grape?: I began the Grape community in Creative a few months back.

I'd like to join because I'd like to be part of the community of Grapes, I'd like a good faction to be part of and help create.
    Why should I let you join the Grape community?: I am the holy grape. And you love me <3

Anything else?: Thanks for looking at this

Left4Lag likes this.
  14. Left4Lag

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    get on pls

Meme and Contemptible like this.
  15. Draggon

Minecraft:
    DissolvedPoop
    Grapes will rule the factions universe...

Left4Lag likes this.
  16. DiblyyIsMaybeBack

DiblyyIsMaybeBack | 4 year Vet | Proud LGBT+ | Quit | Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    I would not like to join But would like to ally. My Faction is LOB (Leauge Of Brothers)

17. Draggon

Minecraft:
    DissolvedPoop
    Denied.

Jk, it's Noah's choice.

18. DiblyyIsMaybeBack

DiblyyIsMaybeBack | 4 year Vet | Proud LGBT+ | Quit | Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    I was like WAT xD

Draggon likes this.
  19. Draggon

Minecraft:
    DissolvedPoop
    xD

20. Caaittlliinn

Caaittlliinn ily all Donator

Minecraft:
    OkayCait
    IGN: kyyoto
    How active are you on Factions?: Since the new reset, i'll be playing more often 4-5 + days a week
    Pvp skills (1/10): I'd say 7/10 on a good internet day :^)
    Base building skills (1/10): I'm good at building but haven't done much with the redstone side of things 8/10
    Why do you want to become a Grape?: Factions is better with a thriving faction with friendly members, I'd like to start playing factions and this seems like a good faction to join
    Why should I let you join the Grape community?: I'm lovely and I like grapes
    Anything else?: Thank you for taking the time to read this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.