Jerry And Harry's Server Needs More Staff!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by SherlockyMadness, Jan 4, 2017.

?

Would you like more staff on the server?

1. Heck Yeah!!!

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Let them be m8

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. SherlockyMadness

SherlockyMadness

Hello,
    I found this very stupid. There should be more staff on the server.if your Google/Internet Explorer/Firefox Doesn't work then there's no way to report! Most staff are Inactive. If you found an Inappropriate Plot you want to report it too but you can't. Nothing doesn't work!
    More staff on the server please!!!! The /report command is not very helpfull either. They have to be online.

2. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    We aren't inactive. If your Internet browser doesn't work, then have someone report it for you.

We do what we can to help anyone and everyone. We have priorities. What has more of an impact? Someone with an inappropriate plot or a group of people hacking in another server?

If you feel like there should be more of us, please by all means apply for staff. However, we cannot be online 24/7 we are humans too. We have real life to deal with. Things happen.

Sorry if I sound a bit hostile, but we have different points of views. I see staff active, a lot. I see all of us doing reports, a lot. We do what we can, when we can.

Once again, apologies if I sound hostile.

Flurried, tothemoon, Jacob_ and 4 others like this.
  3. SherlockyMadness

SherlockyMadness

Thanks for your reply. ;) Now I understand why sorry for the forum msg!