Jerry and Harry creating a series on the server.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zyleno, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Zyleno

Zyleno

So as we all should know sadly the J&H community is dying. I think that since JerryVsHarry YouTube channel has about 750k subs and if they started a series on there server it could increase the player rate on the server. This would also help if more people started playing that could result in more things being bought. So with that money JerryandHarry could make it can keep up the server for all of us to still enjoy.

Mythic likes this.
  2. PhantomTNT

PhantomTNT mmm foxy Donator

Minecraft:
    PhantomTNT
    Only thing watched on their channel now is build battle...

3. Zyleno

Zyleno

Yes and if they play on their creative server they could make there own 1v1 build battle and tell viewers to come play creative and they can compete against there own fans and randomly select them. Then here viewers will come play the server.

4. Witha

Witha Former ⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓐⓣⓞⓡ Donator

Minecraft:
    Witha
    we have buildbattle ....but i do agree they should play on JnH way more

MC_Scout likes this.
  5. Noah

Noah Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    They should get on their server and play with what little players they have now, and maybe even record some videos with us imo. Back when they streamed people actually enjoyed it and it was actually fun to be there. I don't know why they stopped, probably cause they got bored or something(?)

I think they should either get on and record, or go back to streaming on both twitch and youtube. Of course they don't really like Minecraft all that much and we shouldn't try to force them to do anything they don't want, it'd just be cool if they did.