Jarce - The GOJH?!? Toxicity on a block game?!?!?!?!? Alissa Violet, Jake Paul humped a carrot

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by witchchick128, Aug 21, 2017.

1. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Hey whats up guys its jarce here and today we have some juicy stories for today

The first story comes from @Mussolini , who has created an organization called the GOJH (Geocentrist Organization of J&H). It basically promotes the earth being flat and in the middle of the universe and stuff like that. I don't have much to say about it, but if you wanna check it out please feel free to do so.
    Personally, I think the earth is flat, but maybe I've been brainwashed by NASA, I don't know i just like to get 100% confirmation, like a video in space or something. I seriously don't know, so I'm not gonna 100% pick a side, but whatever. I support him in this, so do your things Messiah! Follow your dreams, shoot up Big Bird's house!

And the next story we have here comes from the user @Poe , who made a thread on toxicity. Very original idea, totally haven't seen 100,000,000 videos on it. It basically says that 12 year olds ruin peoples lives and that if they say something they never actually mean or because their angry and don't mean it, you should immediately seek the police, FBI, and Snake from Metal Gear to take them down!!!
    No but in all seriousness, toxicity is mostly caused by 12 year olds wishing they were Huahwi and Stimpy's grandfather and mentor, and you shouldn't take it serious. These 12 year olds are just terrible at games and if they say anything like L, or your bad they just wanna get attention. You should report them, but I don't usually because I know these guys are just harassing for attention and to feel better about themselves.

And I'm pretty sure that's it for today, there is gonna be a double upload later tonight so get hyped for that, and I'll see you later, peace

Everyone: YOU SAID SOME! YOU ONLY HAD 2 STORIES
    Me: yeah but they were both long
    Everyone: No they weren't!
    Me: screw off i really try here

dreamvlle, ZakMuir and PopeUrbanII like this.
  2. PopeUrbanII

PopeUrbanII deus vult Donator

Minecraft:
    ComradeMessiah
    NASA is ruining everyone's lives
    Join the GOJH

witchchick128 likes this.
  3. poe

poe Dutch Donator

Minecraft:
    Poetur
    ok

Radii and witchchick128 like this.
  4. Rofl

Rofl ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ Donator

I could get used to this.

witchchick128 and PopeUrbanII like this.