J&H unfair (I know life isn’t fair)

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Zyleno, Jul 9, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zyleno

Zyleno

So why J&H is unfair. So yes I have been kinda of on a rant about the age for staff. However I have learned that there used to be young staff who were demoted for abusing. So if I had applied then you would’ve let me in maybe if I applied then. Yet because of some other persons actions I was punished for it. Then a staff member tells me, even if you are different if we accepted you then we might as well get rid of the age requirement rule. So why were they allowed but not me? Also why am I being punished for there past actions?

Tsuneiro likes this.
  2. retirednow

retirednow I'll be back sometimes to check in :) Donator

I'm telling you this in the most constriconst way I can. We appreciate your desire to help the community. That said, we have requirements for staff that can not and will not be changed at the present time. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is.

I get that you're upset, but continuously making threads and posts about it won't change anything and certainly won't help you become staff before you meet the requirement.

Again, I'm sorry that the timing seems off here, but you'll have your opportunity to be staff one day.

3. Zyleno

Zyleno

Ok you 99.9% lied about me being staff one day if you meant this server. Honestly in 3 years will this server still be here? (I’m being practical don’t get mad.)

Tsuneiro likes this.
  4. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Fearless Leader Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
    Stop making threads about this. These threads are bordering on drama. You already have multiple threads open.
    /c

Yellow_Pants and Stolas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.