its time to go.

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Costellon, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Costellon

Costellon �Digital Artist� Donator

Minecraft:
    � Costellon �
    well, ive been on the server for 4-5 years. my very first mc server. ive met a lot of people, made a lot of mistakes, built my reputation up only for it to plunge into the floor. its time to go.
    some of the things that have been said about me are mindblowing. you say that i've always been a salty cunt which i really haven't.
    you have no idea about the experiences that ive had with people on this server, and you wonder why i have no respect for people.
    a lot of good things have happened though. most of the episodes that took place here resulted in changes in my persona. i took everything people said personally.

literally nobody likes me here. im not welcome anymore.

take care.

upload_2017-11-22_13-15-51.png this_changes_everything.png
    what have i done.png
    upload_2017-11-22_13-16-47.png
    upload_2017-11-22_13-17-16.png
    https://soundcloud.com/costellon

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    ZeusV likes this.
  2. Teddie

Teddie Former Hełper Donator

The only reason why people don't like you is because you have this "toxic" personality in which you just generally bash people out for everything they say. People, like myself, generally gets pissed when they see someone like that. Otherwise, I'm sorry to hear that you've met shitty people in the community it's inevitable, you'll end up meeting them eventually. All I do is generally ignore them and just try not to involve myself with them.

Best of luck in the future, Cost.

kiruh, JokerBen, NekoNebulus and 15 others like this.
  3. Costellon

Minecraft:
    � Costellon �
    thank you.

4. hubbo

hubbo Death to all Ewoks Donator

Minecraft:
    HUBB0
    Damn bro we only just met man. You were / you're gonna be awesome in your future. Keep it up!

5. safoya299

safoya299 Resigned Donator

ok first of all i asked you why you were a salty, angry person i didn't call you a salty cunt but whatevs
    second of all i said that because you literally bring bad vibes every time you post something and you always have to be right and it's really annoying, like you can state your opinion without being disrespectful. you're homophobic and rude and i find that every time you post something in a discussion thread or reply to someone it's just filled with resentment and anger so that made me formulate my opinion on your personality.
    heres some proofs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    you don't need to leave i just think you need to tone it down a bit,,,, no a lot. tone it down

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    PopeUrbanII likes this.
  6. Costellon

Minecraft:
    � Costellon �
    i had to log back in to respond to this.

i wasnt referring to you.

ive said this many times. i openly admit that i make mistakes, its extremely evident. just look at my latest posts. ive been getting destroyed lol.

im thinking that you're referring to the "you're very fucking stupid if you think that it'll even get past is secretaries" post. yeah, i was rude there. and i apologize for that.
    doesnt that just prove my point that im not right every time?

thats a strong accusation, where exactly did you get that from? please provide evidence to back up your claims.

sure. ill accept that. i dont try to dedicate my online life to being a toxic piece of shit mate.
    here's what i said to messiah
    i didnt even realise i was toxic. i dont try to be mean, i know how it feels. i do. it wasnt until comments like this that i realise how toxic i am.
    it wasnt just a few random "bad experiences" with people on ijah. there are a lot more. people irl and people online. its sad. im not just a random kid on his mothers computer. i have my own problems. issues i have to deal with and that change my personality. sometimes for the worse. ive never liked having a bad name for myself and never will. i still dont consider myself a toxic piece of shit that people claim i am. but its whatever. i've never really been a likable person. ask anyone i know anonymously and they'll tell you that they know someone better. i try and have tried to be better, i do.

upload_2017-12-9_10-59-17.png
    i dont see that as toxic, its true lol.
    upload_2017-12-9_11-0-3.png

alright.

7. safoya299

okay fair point about the free speech or whatever, but it still came across as salty so that's why i used it as an example.
    im glad that you have decided not to leave because its better to stay and realize then to just run away

8. Costellon

Minecraft:
    � Costellon �
    i am leaving its just i wanted to log in to reply to you.
    lets talk on discord.

9. safoya299

alright pm me your discord please

10. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    Best luck for your future endeavors, Costellon.

11. RulerofMobs

RulerofMobs Fuck. Bye, survival. Donator

Minecraft:
    u9r
    Don't know you so I don't hate you. Hi and oh wait this is a goodbye thread so bye.