Island transfer ownership

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by _Restrictionz_, Jan 8, 2019.

1. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    So now that you can actually transfer ownership of your island, I was wondering what happens if you bought the 200x200 island. Say you owned a 200x200 island and transferred it to your alt which didn't purchase the 200x200. Would the transfer still work or would it just like chop off 50 blocks on each side lol. This is not something i will do but just curious thanks.

2. ChocMonsterJH

ChocMonsterJH Donator

From what I understand, the account you want to transfer your island to, must be added to the island (no one else). Then you can give the command (/is makeowner <player>) and that alt will now be the owner. There is no cutting off 50 blocks or whatever. So just to confirm, you must be the only player added to the island to get ownership. Btw, has nothing to do with who purchased what, once purchased the island size, it applies that to the current island you are on if you own it (I think).

This should help.

3. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    If that was the case then wouldn't I be able to literally dupe 200x200 island for everyone xD All i had to do is add them to my 200x200 island, then transfer ownership over and leave. Unless the 200x200 island only works once. @ItsJerry @ItsHarry

4. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    The owner of the island must have bought the expansion, it would most likely cut off.