Island points?

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Johnie, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Johnie

Johnie

What do they mean? And how are the points determined? Does it take all the blocks and count up the points? the more expensive, the higher the block point?

2. Radii

Radii Donator

Minecraft:
    Radii
    Yep, your island points are calculated based on the amount of blocks in your island

edit: fixed thanks to victoria

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Geordie likes this.
  3. Johnie

Johnie

Strange, my island was worth above 30k points, until I replaced much of the cobble with quartz blocks. the score lowered greatly. Then I replaced an entire enderman farm wall with obsidian, and it lowered even more. I am now 25.6k points. any explanation?

4. Radii

Radii Donator

Minecraft:
    Radii
    You replaced the cobble with quartz blocks or slabs? I'm not really sure why it's like that. Perhaps cobble is just weighted more?

5. Victorias

Victorias Donator

Radii's reply is right besides on how the island points are calculated based on their value. 1 block = 1 point regardless of its type. Perhaps you could've destroyed some other builds on your island? Or in most cases chop all the trees on your island (lol). That would decrease the number of blocks placed on your island.

Radii likes this.
  6. Johnie

Johnie

No I just replaced them. maybe I will just wait for the restart, and maybe the calc will be accurate

7. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    This is bumping old thread i know however, 1 block is not 1 point. Today i started fresh on my new account and have built a platform. It took me about 4 and a half inventory full of stone bricks to make that layer. I then did /is calc and it only said 1.4k. As far as im concerned, an inventory is is like 2240 blocks or something so 1block= 1 point is false.