Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam' started by KaiserinStar, May 16, 2018.
im gonna piss in ur shower
No, it isn't normal to piss in the shower. If you do so, I hope you slip in your own pee.
It only takes you 30 seconds...
If your pee is more slippy than water, something is wrong with you
Anything is something you can slip on.
Wtf peeing in the shower's normal. What you gonna do if u suddenly need to go when you're in the middle of a good shower?
if u say no ur lying
i can definitely respect the fact that urinating in a shower saves water and money but here's the thing
do you REALLY enjoy the sensation of your own warm, salty urine running down your leg?
im sorry that's a no from me dog
your shower is already warm unless youre absolutely insane
warm showers are nice but do it for too long and it makes your skin dry and your hair fall out
cool showers are refreshing and nice
What if I'm mid shower and need to pee? I'm not about to jump out of the shower just to piss in a pot when I can just pee at the drain, not even gonna touch me and even if it did, I'm literally in the shower and can clean myself.. c'mon
If you're claiming that y'all have never pee'd in the shower, you're a liar
Of course if you'd rather get out of the shower and get everything wet just so you can pee, I respect that decision (maybe).
wtf man when you go to the toilet do you pee on your legs or something? aim for the drain lmao
well see heres the thing:
everything belongs to something right?
pee belongs in the toilet not in the shower
i like putting things in their place, thus ive never peed in the shower so i wouldn't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
besides the thought of urine on the shower floor gives me the heebiejeebies, seems unsanitary
when you're showering, you're literally cleaning yourself and getting rid of all the dirt and dry skin (or worse, who knows) off your body
and you're worried about pee on the shower floor
eeee your shower will probably reek of pee unless you scrub the floors everyday. still gross. no no. toilet is only a few metres away. go
You guys make it seem like piss will just pool in the bottom of the shower, do you guys not have running water? What kinda post apocalyptic conditions are you guys living in what the nani?
It will probably stick to the tiles or edges and whatnot. like, yeah you will probably get most of them down the drain but it's not hygienic hehe.
Pee is 98% water. You're telling me water will stick to surfaces when there's more running water washing it away?
urine is legit more than 95% water. the other <5% is made up of compounds like sodium chloride, ammonia, etc
the idea of it being totally disgusting and unsanitary to piss in the shower is kind of odd because the running water would wash it down the drain anyway, and you should be regularly cleaning your shower anyway. at least you're not shitting in the shower
pee is stored in the balls not the shower