iPhones

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Trevor, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Trevor

Trevor Donator

As many of u know, 3 new iPhones came out a week or so ago. The XS, XS Max and the Xr. I want the Xr because it is small, and I like that. Please respond if you want!

2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Those damn phones are overpriced, plain and simple. Cheapest one is 750 bucks and priciest is 1100 bucks?
    Doesn't even include a dongle, fast charging brick, or any accessories a company like samsung includes with a $750 phone. They're taking advantage of those people who just buy the phone so they look cool lol

3. momand

momand ex-god Donator

It's just the iPhone X but slightly different

And people will buy it anyway

4. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    It's such a crappy phone and people only buy it because it's an iPhone. Don't get the XR, it's not worth your money. There's much much better phone you can get with that money.

ItsHarry, TreeKillerMan and Smg like this.
  5. dreamvlle

dreamvlle resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    bedazzledblunt
    watch the iphone 7 & 8s get all glitchy in a couple months

NoThisIsAmanda likes this.
  6. NoThisIsAmanda

NoThisIsAmanda manda Donator

Minecraft:
    Ayymanda
    get it iphones r the best

7. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

from what ive seen its literally just like a new camera and like a bigger phone. nothing special these days. all old stuff.

8. RulerofMobs

RulerofMobs Fuck. Bye, survival. Donator

Minecraft:
    u9r
    Apple > Samsung (not just phones, overall)

NoThisIsAmanda likes this.
  9. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Why do you think that? Asking because I view it oppositely and would like to potentially partake in a discussion such as this.

10. RulerofMobs

RulerofMobs Fuck. Bye, survival. Donator

Minecraft:
    u9r
    Well, tbh, a big reason is that I bought a piece of Apple stock. But one of the biggest things I want from a laptop is for it to last, and Macs do that. Just last year, I was using a Mac that was from late 2006. They may be expensive, but you'll only be buying one every 5 years if you don't mind not having state-of-the-art technology. But that's just computers. For phones, I honestly don't know. I don't have a phone, and both my parents have 5's, so I don't know anything about them. Apple is also releasing a big new update in a few days that will greatly increase your privacy. It will block Google from tracking your location as long as you aren't using chrome. I also prefer Apple's interfaces over ones from other companies. It's stock is also doing very well (to an 8th grader with like 20 bucks) and I bought it a couple years ago, and if I sold it right now I'd make almost $150. But, I will agree, Apple phones are way too expensive. People said they don't like the iPhone X's size because it's too big, and also it's too expensive. Then Apple creates a bigger and more expensive phone. That's one thing I don't like. Also, no headphone jack is annoying. Apple earbuds are also made differently than other brands because, if you note the four sections on the end of one, Apple switched the last two sections around, giving people a very annoying buzzing noise if they use Apple earbuds on an Xbox. Overall, I like Apple products more than other brands, but there are definitely some things they need to fix.

Ryva and Smg like this.
  11. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC

Apple is scamming everyone and if you don't see that by now you most likely never will.

ShadowFlames and Smg like this.
  12. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    $750 for a 720p LCD screen in 2018

momand, Mxrk, RulerofMobs and 2 others like this.
  13. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    lol i have an iPhone 6s and it works fine, so I see no reason to buy a new phone. Once this one does die on me, I'll probably try something other than an iPhone.

Ryva likes this.
  14. Mxrk

Mxrk The Nice Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    iMxrk
    ew iPhones.. lol

15. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Iphone used to be HIP AND COOL with us teens until everyone started using them and apple was like "Hey, what if we release a new shitty phone every year with just minor changes and say that it's "new features" and still stupid and rich people buy it." If I needed a new phone it would be from the Samsung S series or a honor phone

Smg likes this.
  16. Raslink

Raslink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Donator

Minecraft:
    Raslink
    iphone 6s :)