Introduction, I guess?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Noodle_, Jan 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Noodle_

Noodle_ Donator

Minecraft:
    DaveyIsAFurry
    Ok boys, I’ve been on the server for a few years now but I never made a forums account until recently. I’m not sure why I haven’t, but I’m here now and I feel like an introduction would make a nice first post.
    •My name is Leo but some losers know me as Noodle and my current IGN is DaveyIsAFurry (I can’t wait to change it! Lmao)
    •I barely know how the forums work but I’ll figure it out eventually... probably...
    •I have a dog named Cooper and he’s an asshole but I love him.
    •I live in Washington state and I actually hate it when I tell people that and they reply with, “Oh you’re from Washington? Have you met the president?” I shouldn’t get so annoyed by this but I do. Washington and Washington DC are not the same. Wow that was a rant.
    •I’m in 7th grade which makes me a literal child.
    •Hot sauce on potato chips is honestly the best thing ever.
    •I recently (today) learned that if you hold down the zero on your phone keyboard it gives you the ° sign and I didn’t know that before and I feel like everybody needs to know.
    •Oh my favorite color is green.
    •I listen to that good emo sad rap music because I’m edgy.
    •I’m a literal meme and I own one of those inflatable T-Rex costumes.
    I’m incredibly sleep deprived and this post took me 5 minutes to make. Send help. And pho. I really want pho right now. Ok have a good day.

Negree, Skillz, Davey and 2 others like this.
  2. hmj

hmj Staff Member Helper

Oh you’re from Washington? Have you met the president?

Negree, Skillz and Davey like this.
  3. Noodle_

Noodle_ Donator

Minecraft:
    DaveyIsAFurry
    Damn.

hmj likes this.