Inactive...

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Kritt, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kritt

Kritt Bored Donator

Minecraft:
    Kritt_
    Hey guys. It's Kritt, I just wanted to post a thread letting you guys know that I'm going to be pretty inactive as school progresses.

It's been really hard to get my homework and stuff done in previous years due to rowing and lack of study halls/frees, so this year I've decided to focus on school more. I really want to have good grades so that I can get into a good college and have a good life. Also, since I've just moved up to varsity on crew (rowing), the work there is going to be a lot harder, making me even more tired...

Another thing is that the server is slowly losing interest, but I still enjoy seeing friends and playing with them on it. I'm trying to stay as active as I can, but when I'm all alone and there's nothing to do, it's difficult to force myself to play.

On the weekends I will be on more often than during the weekdays. On weekdays I will try to pop in a little bit (once or twice every month maybe). On weekends, if I don't have much homework and am not too busy, I will be on for maybe an hour or so on Saturday, and more or less the same on Sundays. You can mainly expect that time to be spent on TS and less so on the server. I like to be able to talk with everyone, and depending on what's happening, I may come on the server. It all depends.

I really want to maintain my activity level, but school and sports have been so demanding recently. I'll still chat on Kik and I'll try to on Skype. Also, if you want my snapchat I talk a lot on that (ask @Radii lol), so if you want any of those just PM me.

I want to say thank you to some of my closest friends.
    @DWGtheTaco
    @Zye
    @Caity
    @Radii
    @_Harold
    @EveryoneElseIFollow/EveryoneInMyInfoPage

You guys are all amazing and will forever shape who I am today. Thank you so much for that.

Umar, _Magical, DWG and 13 others like this.
  2. Dreadlord1

Dreadlord1 Donator

Minecraft:
    notgb
    Hope to see you soon! :)

Kritt likes this.
  3. Harv

Harv Donator

See you soon I hope!

Kritt likes this.
  4. ValentineAmy

ValentineAmy in college Donator

Minecraft:
    ValentineAmy
    See you soon. c:

Kritt likes this.
  5. Safoya

Safoya

Minecraft:
    basicallysaf
    Be back soon please c:

Kritt likes this.
  6. Jojoisfab

Jojoisfab Donator

Minecraft:
    Jojoisfab
    See you soon c:

7. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Unfortunately, leaving threads are against the rules, so I will be closing.

./c

JoeyBACONBacon and YFIOTR like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.