In regards to the game

Discussion in 'Herobrine's Chamber' started by AManOfManyThoughts, Jul 31, 2018.

1. AManOfManyThoughts

AManOfManyThoughts

Hey all. The last time I played Herobrine's chamber was probably in 2016-ish. This server came back to my head recently, and I decided to pop onto the forums to see if anything had changed, and I couldn't be happier about the fact that Herobrine's chamber finally received additions; something I was waiting for when I first came across the game two years ago.

I now play this minigame on a constant basis, much more than I did in 2016. Not many people are able to realize that they have to type out whatever sentence is shown in the chat bar during the typing microgame, which pretty much gives me a one point advantage every time.

My question(s) is this; are there any plans for more microgames to be added? and I'm also curious about how many microgames there are in total at the moment? (since you get 30 rounds, and each game only appears once, it'll be above 30, but the exact figure would be interesting for me to find out). I was also wondering if the developers take in suggestions for potential new microgames, because if so, I'll be posting some on this section. You can never have enough microgames for something like Herobrine's chamber, am I right?

2. Trevor

Trevor Donator

People might not need some more micro games. And if you're going to be posting more micro games, post them in suggestions and not here.