Important message to every J&H user

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by dinoceros, Apr 8, 2017.

1. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

I've gone pretty inactive on this server and forums, but I wanted to write this thread as I think this is an issue that needs to be addressed.

I've realized throughout my years on this server that a lot of people feel depressed and very insecure about themselves here, and I wanted to give those few words for those people.

• You are loved. Do what you enjoy. Live life and enjoy what you have at the moment. Don't let people tell you how to be or not to be. If someone doesn't respect you for who you are, they can frankly go fuck themselves. Among the very few people who don't like you for being bi/being introverted/being gay/being trans/whatever, there are a lot, and I mean a lot of people who respect you for who you are and that will love you more than they would love any other person. Don't be influenced by a minority.

Another thing I wanted to mention is people who stay on J&H without really enjoying the server.
    • You do not have any obligation to stay on the server. No one will kill you for becoming inactive. Even if you're staff. If you find the server legitimately boring or stay 18 hours a day on it, know that there are other things than J&H. You could download a new video game like TF2 and make new friends. You could go outside. You could go see a friend. You could study for an upcoming exam. And if you get fired from your staff position for being inactive and not playing anymore, rethink about whether you really enjoyed it or not. There are way more important things than your J&H staff position.

• Stop being scared of speaking your mind. Some people will disagree. But don't be insecure about your opinions or scared to share them.

• Don't rush in relationships. Don't go online to date someone just for the sake of "having a bf/gf". Wait for the right person to come in.

Live life in the moment. Don't spent too much time doing one activity and enjoy life. Don't let depression and anxiety take over.

If any of you feel depressed or anxious for certain reasons (puberty, romantic issues, feeling like you don't have enough friends), know that it will be fine. I know this sounds cliché, but everyone has his or her dark moments. There will soon be an outburst of good moments in your life.

Enjoy life.

-Jerome

2. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    - okay sign -
    This is very powerful.

Very good message to bring to everyone :)

3. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Very well said, Jerome
    Agreed with all, but to add onto the depression/anxiety thing, I just got to say that if you're dealing with that stuff then you need to tell your parents/guardians. Keeping it in will make things worse, trust me. If I kept my depression/anxiety/stress in I may not even be here right now.

4. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    This was very wise and powerful.
    This is a very good message.

5. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

Very good message! Thanks! :D

6. OhMika

OhMika God Rank Donator

Minecraft:
    OhMika
    Very good message! :)

7. Seltrox

Seltrox Pastel Colors ♫ Donator

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    This is very important to remember... well said.

8. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    After re-reading this, I can strongly agree with this.
    Why are people so needy to be in a relationship?
    Anyways, once again, this message is important for anyone that is struggling to cope with the server.
    Good message all around.
    :P

9. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Psych 101: Societies expectation and a need to be wanted. ;)

10. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    True

11. TheFlamingDragon

TheFlamingDragon Resigned, Former M.o.d Donator

Minecraft:
    TheFlamingDragon
  12. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft: