IJAH DRAMA ALERT!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Smg, Jun 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Howdy my friends of IJAH! This is just a little joke thread based off of the drama alert show on youtube, as you probably know. No harm going towards anyone in this thread, it's just a joke. Also, if keemstar sees this, please no hate. Only doing this as a joke for this forum. Thank you.

If this receives hate, I will lock. Just felt like doing something unique, and I am bored after all. Again, this is all for jokes, no hard feelings towards anyone. Best regards.

What is up, IJAH Forums?
    I am your host, Killer Smgstar...and let's get RIOOOOOGHHHTT..into the news!
    Today has been jam packed to the top with some drama filled threads! Let's get right into them.

http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/some-people-are-stupid.93308/#post-883714
    Apparently a forum member was "disgusted" with players calling him a hacker, so he posted a thread about it. The community took this lightly and heavily, but at the same time it looks like things have turned out well for the forumer. Best regards towards his way.

http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/great-ideas.92576/
    The long thread about some great ideas!, has finally..been locked. This thread was seen to be reciving some 'hate' as some of the ideas are controversial. We at IJAHAlert like to stay neutral...with topics like these. Going on, the well known Admin by the name of NESLover took it upon himself to solve this thread, and deny the suggestion! This is a rare occurence, and IJAHAlert will always get to the bottom of stuff like this. More to come about this story in the future.

http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads...nd-reply-to-others.46405/page-349#post-883674
    This thread has been well known throughout the forum as it being the longest active thread to date! IJAHAlert sadly can't get some word from the creator of this thread, but we know that he is proud. The likes going around and the huge amount of selfies is great to some, but bad to others. IJAHAlert will cover this story as it goes on. Also, this thread has created some of the most...drama on this forum. Outstanding.

That is it today IJAH Forum nation! IJAHAlert is now strongly sitting at One thousand, four hundred and fifty four likes as it continues to blossom. Until next time, Peace!

2. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger *~Professional Jude Harley~*

Minecraft:
    Dongerinos (Rather inactive at this point)
  3. Kizkuto

Kizkuto uhhh Donator

Minecraft:
    Kizkuto
    hissssssssssssss

Sakujo, LEOGUNEYER, stanateez and 5 others like this.
  4. jdjfjcnfnck

jdjfjcnfnck - Donator

367457x better than Keemstar

Smg likes this.
  5. Darkstorm77

Darkstorm77 Former M.od+ Donator

Minecraft:
    Darkstorm77
    Nope, when it comes to World Edit suggestions, if you see my long list of links on the first page, you can see that most suggestions about world edit are actually denied. To my knowledge, other than old threads, that's the only type of suggestion that is locked.

Smg likes this.
  6. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    #RipIJAHAlert

Darkstorm77 likes this.
  7. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Since I am amused, here is a photo of @_ItzAlice_ being uh.... Spasticated? 2016-06-18_11.39.27.png

katlynn, Smg and stanateez like this.
  8. LEOGUNEYER

LEOGUNEYER Veteran

Minecraft:
    Khappazix
    Leets get roiiiight into the nudes!

Smg likes this.
  9. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger *~Professional Jude Harley~*

Minecraft:
    Dongerinos (Rather inactive at this point)
    rOOOIIIIIIGHT INTO THE NOOSE

Smg likes this.
  10. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
  11. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

12. ItsAndr

ItsAndr Pickle with no rick Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsAndr