/ignore

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Darkel_GTA3, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Darkel_GTA3

Darkel_GTA3

Minecraft:
    Darkel_Who
    Is there a way we can get /ignore or something to stop being able to see messages from certain people. There is a user bactuga constantly bad mouthing people for ignoring his religion.

[​IMG]

2. AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake Java Coder Donator

Minecraft:
    AbductedSnake
    You can just /report them and provide evidence

Zamorak likes this.
  3. Potato_Gamez

Potato_Gamez

Minecraft:
    Tator_Totz
    /ignore should be added. its annoying having people spam you for stupid reasons. its annoying and not always muteable or bannable.

Samet_TR likes this.
  4. Aran

Aran Donator

You can always report such players for harassment, if you feel like it's necessary. Be sure to keep observing until you think the harassment is clear enough to be worth a warning point. A /ignore command will not change their behaviour, as they might go harass other players instead. It's always been very clear that rule breakers will only refrain from harassing or insulting other players once staff members have dealt with their behaviour accordingly. For now, I'll have to disagree with your suggestion.

Zamorak likes this.
  5. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    cmnvb / SOS
    +1 /ignore should be added and can this kid be banned already. He is constantly online saying K is a bad letter and z is a good letter or some useless shit.

Samet_TR likes this.
  6. Refl7ction

Refl7ction |God| Donator

Minecraft:
    FuegoeZ
    +1

Samet_TR likes this.
  7. Samet_TR

Samet_TR idontwannabeyouanymore Donator

Minecraft:
    Samet_TR
    I agree.

Refl7ction likes this.
  8. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

It takes like 10 years to report a player. Its so pointless not to have it. Most people are like “oh they will go harass someone else.” Most people only message certian people just to annoy them. A example of when /ignore would be useful: when an advertiser is spamming in chat you go to report them and then “that player has aready been reported” but arent banned yet. So then you would ignore them and just move on. The spamming in the chat is annoying and having to wait for a staff takes a while depending on the time.

I agree

Samet_TR and TheMint like this.
  9. hubbo

hubbo Donator

Minecraft:
    starrysilas
    it's been suggested so many times before and it hasn't been added
    i primarily think it's because jnh wanna catch these guys and ban them, rather than have them stick around.

i agree but it's not happening

Samet_TR likes this.