~ I need actors! ~

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Grognar, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grognar

Grognar YT : Grognar Donator

Minecraft:
    Grognar
    Hello everyone!
    You probably have a few questions:

What is this about?
    I am going to take a crack at making a Minecraft machinima and I need actors for it (I don't have many friends :( )

What is the video about?
    It is going to be about 2013 in a nutshell. I am doing this in Minecraft because 2013 was a big year for Minecraft with the Redstone Update and the Horse Update along with all the stupid and silly memes such as the Harlem Shake, What Does the Fox Say, Doge, Grumpy Cat, and many more.

What do I have to do?
    -Get Discord (Super easy to use application for voice chat) and click this link https://discord.gg/8YQzzrV
    That is the link to join my Discord server if you want to help.
    -Be willing to change your skin (Just for a little while then you can change it back).
    -Be dedicated to the project.

Where would this happen?

It would happen on the Peaceful Survival server in a secluded place so other players will not disturb us.

What is your channel?
    I don't think I'm allowed to advertise that but I will tell you if you join my Discord server.

How many subscribers do you have?
    Only 16 but you have to start somewhere right?

What recording software do you use?
    I use the Windows 10 game bar but in my defense it is very useful and reliable (Most of the time).

What editing software do you use?
    I use Windows Movie Maker but for what it will be used for it doesn't require something complex. Also I am pretty creative with it ;)

I will be giving shoutouts to all players who volunteer along with their YouTube channels at the end of the video!

My active times:
    Sunday - 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
    Monday - Thursday - 5:00 PM- 10:00 PM
    Friday - 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM
    Saturday - 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited: May 16, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.