I just wanna point this out.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by CriticalPvP_, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CriticalPvP_

CriticalPvP_ Agent Z | [Legend]

Minecraft:
    FunPvPx
    I have seen lots of teasing for where people live, and that their English is not as good. This is really bad. I am just here to say that: That is rude, and does not need to be pointed out. Just because someone's English is bad, doesn't mean you need to tease them about it. This is not on the forums. (Yet) but it is Ingame. And whatever this is, I want it to stop. Ok, say someone lives in Mexico. They have bad English, but yet some dude teases them about their English, but on the other side they have the right to say then "Well you have terrible Spanish." And that is just gonna make the person even more mad. So I just wanted to point this out and can I ask a question? Can this be reportable? I know it probably is, but can they be banned for longer for normal for this? Because I hate it when others are teased Ingame and I want it to stop now. And even if it doesn't, I want to keep this from starting on the forums. So, please people. Just stop doing that if you are guilty of this.

2. NoahMC

NoahMC

Minecraft:
    Nnoah
    Where do you see this? People try to point out grammatical errors, if this is where you are getting at. Yes, some people point out mistakes like "an* not a" but that is just people trying to help others in need of grammatical help and support.

I don't know if it is just me, or that I havent seen a bit of grammatical torment towards people with language difficulties. But feel free to give an example ^_^

3. CriticalPvP_

CriticalPvP_ Agent Z | [Legend]

Minecraft:
    FunPvPx
    Well, I have seen it happen where player 1 is like "Im sory I don't hav gud Englis." Player 2: "Lol, here we have some stupid grammar failure!" Player 3: "Lol! (Player 2's ign)" and then player 3 starts teasing aswell and it hurts player 1's feelings. That is what I mean.

4. NoahMC

NoahMC

Minecraft:
    Nnoah
    Well,

You can always report that, its tormenting and should not be taken lightly. This is a serious topic because not everybody is fluent with English.

However, you should probably know to just report and move on. It is the only thing we can do. No need to make a whole dramatic thread on, even if it is a serious topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.